Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Thursday Night

I don't care about the result. Its a one off home game. I'm sure they will actually try their hardest for a change. I'm not going with any expectations, just to enjoy myself. Much like I tried to make the best of a bad situation on sunday, and chanted who are are at the celtic fans in the pub when we scored, and shouted ole everytime we touched the ball. A good time can and shall be had!  :thumbsup:

I wouldn' be so hasty.

I'm not up for this game at all. Mainly because my 'up for it' currency has been spent over Christmas and beyond with inept performance after inept performance.

However, I have no doubt in my mind we will see a different Aberdeen on Thursday, that almost fucking irritates me more than the laissez faire attitude on Tuesday last week.

Hold that bet  :P

I wouldn' be so hasty.

I'm not up for this game at all. Mainly because my 'up for it' currency has been spent over Christmas and beyond with inept performance after inept performance.

However, I have no doubt in my mind we will see a different Aberdeen on Thursday, that almost fucking irritates me more than the laissez faire attitude on Tuesday last week.

Hold that bet  :P

Aye I'm making my way up for this game and have yet to see Aberdeen lose "live" since moving away fae Aiberdeen. Then again if the planes trains and automobiles da go to plan I may not make it and we'll lose anyway.

However I may now have jinxed my odd run...

I'm pretty well up for it.  Given the last 7 days that probably makes me sound like a daftie but I think we'll put on a good show on Thursday.

You're only as good as your last game and all that but the past is the past.  If the boys are professional enough I can see us sneaking a wee result.  Yeah the're top of the Bundesliga etc but if we can sneak a draw it'll mean us fans will go over to Munich in high spirits.  On the night anything can happen - I don't think any of us truly believed we'd put four past Copenhagen, so let's not write ourselves off and get up for Pittodrie's biggest night of the 21st century!!!

Mon the Dons!

I'm pretty well up for it.  Given the last 7 days that probably makes me sound like a daftie but I think we'll put on a good show on Thursday.

You're only as good as your last game and all that but the past is the past.  If the boys are professional enough I can see us sneaking a wee result.  Yeah the're top of the Bundesliga etc but if we can sneak a draw it'll mean us fans will go over to Munich in high spirits.  On the night anything can happen - I don't think any of us truly believed we'd put four past Copenhagen, so let's not write ourselves off and get up for Pittodrie's biggest night of the 21st century!!!

Mon the Dons!

If we come out of this tie with the aggregate score being anything less than 14-0 then we will be doing well.