Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Aberdeen Mad

I've just had a look into abmad.

I'm on my iPad because it's impossible by phone.

To scroll down the page and get things started I had to endure touching ( and therefore opening) 3 different adverts.

An exodus away will seem like betrayal to some but it's not the people I'm leaving it's the bloody adverts.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had a look into abmad.

I'm on my iPad because it's impossible by phone.

To scroll down the page and get things started I had to endure touching ( and therefore opening) 3 different adverts.

An exodus away will seem like betrayal to some but it's not the people I'm leaving it's the bloody adverts.

Its impossible to use by phone and not a joy to use by other means either. Always needing to refresh for new posts to come up and the main menu to update. Absolute pain in the hoop of a forum. Enjoying myself on here though and seems like a decent bunch have welcomed us in!!  :thumbsup:

I'm continuing the merry go round of AFC forums. Used to post on the old old site (stuff?) and then moved to Donstalk for a while and was here during the time when we all got banned from the Hat.

When this place got quiet I did quite a bit of lurking on Abmad but didn't really post. Hadn't been on any afc forum for a while until logging into Abmad today and discovering that this place might get busier again, so I've come full circle.  :thumbsup:

I'm continuing the merry go round of AFC forums. Used to post on the old old site (stuff?) and then moved to Donstalk for a while and was here during the time when we all got banned from the Hat.

When this place got quiet I did quite a bit of lurking on Abmad but didn't really post. Hadn't been on any afc forum for a while until logging into Abmad today and discovering that this place might get busier again, so I've come full circle.  :thumbsup:

Welcome back min :thumbsup:

Copy the image location and the click the Mona lisa looking icon next to the flash. The image location needs to be in between the code [ img] in this bit [/img ]

Fit if it's on your hard drive ? Do you need to use a thing like imgur or tinypic to upload it into the web.

Welcome pacman... you even have you own emoticon  :pac: