Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Milne leadership

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spot on bud, that's my main gripes right there.

Even keeping the squad together for the remainder of the season instead of cashing in on a few hundred k for Clark and Hart now.  Surely a cup final would have recouped that and more?

It's like they'd already decided we'd gone far enough this year, cut their losses and started planning for next season.

Guttless shower of cunts.

:hammer:

Pretty much mirrors my feelings too.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatshaft

He doesn't really seem to do anything? Milne manages to get planning permition after panning permition for flats and houses all over the place but how long has this new stadium been in the pipeline for now?

apples & oranges

SMH wouldn't be paying IHT. ???

Sorry, I was just thinking of SM, rather than SMH - hence the mention of an estate.

I also don't really believe this to be the rationale behind keeping the company in debt, but I know that before calculating IHT, you remove any outstanding debts, though I wasn't sure how this would work if you are a guaranteur, rather than the actual holder of the debt.

Incidentally, if he is guaranteeing the loans, but dies, what happens then? I assume this will be covered somewhere in the company's set up, but not sure where or how....

• 10 years later...

It's been over a decade since this thread was used.

And the evidence had been there for over a decade before that.

Milne is like the government.

Central and Local governments are filled with persons out to get what they can for themselves.

This is known as a conflict of interest.

Where they spend needless amounts of public money in order that it can be kicked back, Milne spends needless amounts of AFC public's money to keep the balance sheet and club from being an attractive investment proposition to others.

Politicians, and Milne, are liars. Yet the majority trust them, for some bizarre reason.

I think he'll walk away one or two seasons into Kingsford. It'll be interesting to see if he accepts the money from the sale of Pittodrie that he is entitled to as part of his preference shareholding. Can't remember from the last accounts, but there's a fair whack due on sale to both SMG (or maybe Milne individually) and AAM as far as I recall.

I think he'll walk away one or two seasons into Kingsford. It'll be interesting to see if he accepts the money from the sale of Pittodrie that he is entitled to as part of his preference shareholding. Can't remember from the last accounts, but there's a fair whack due on sale to both SMG (or maybe Milne individually) and AAM as far as I recall.

There should be zero money due to anyone other than the club for the sale of our only asset. This is greed and corporate governance gone mad and it has always been his agenda... and we've been sitting watching it all unfold. We got the club we deserved.

Edit: And of course he'll walk after the new stadium. This has always been his plan. Why would he stay? He's not a fan. He deals in property and he will have maximised his income out of us, stealing OUR money actually, as well as stealing our history, serving up a quarter century of utter pish and losing us generations in the process.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

It'll be interesting to see if he accepts the money from the sale of Pittodrie that he is entitled to as part of his preference shareholding. Can't remember from the last accounts, but there's a fair whack due on sale to both SMG (or maybe Milne individually) and AAM as far as I recall.

Not sure where you are getting that info from Rico?

According to the accounts all of the proceeds of the Pittodrie sale would need to be ploughed into a new stadium to avoid anything being owed back to the Bank of Scotland. 

Looks like the maximum due back on the redemption of the preference shares when that ever happens would be £2.25M.  Can't see anything in the accounts to suggest that that needs to happen whenever the Pittodrie site is sold?