Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Is this a first ?

Hang on, I thought I heard that this morning.  Surely not?!

I also thought I heard Sneckie on five live this morning. ???

Dream thread  ???

We are defo on five live, heard it again this morning.  :thumbsup: The nation will ride the rollercoaster with us  ;D ......only thing is, they will be warm  :(

Actually we have been on five live before.  If you remeber back to jc's first season when we got pumped 5-0 at ibrox that game was on.  I know this as i was driving down to england and turned over to 5 live to get updates when radio scotland died.  Lo and behold the game was on commentry

Actually we have been on five live before.  If you remeber back to jc's first season when we got pumped 5-0 at ibrox that game was on.  I know this as i was driving down to england and turned over to 5 live to get updates when radio scotland died.  Lo and behold the game was on commentry

im afraid that i listened to (most of) a 5-0 humping at celtic park on five live a few years ago, i was down south and had to sit in the car to get the game, but there is time for history making later tonight i feel!!

Shit, this is a pattern . . . . 5live, 5-0, 5-0.

Guest swaddon

Heard last night on five live they will be covering the Dons game tonight rather the the Everton game as they are through. Has there ever been an Aberdeen commentary on five live before ?

There was a midweek game against Hearts on about eleven years ago and a game a couple of years ago when Brian Irvine was co-commentating.