Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Who should be captain?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's been getting a game since Kennedy got injured, seems like a few of Celtics fringe players begin to get games when the window is near.

I voted Nicholson, mainly cause last season people wanted Diamond gone despite him being unlucky rather than shit imo.

n 1971 an obituary for Captain Birds Eye appeared in the Times newspaper after it was decided to retire him. But retirement was temporary and he returned in 1974

John Hewer played the captain between 1967 and 1998, when he was retired, aged 76, for 30-something Thomas Pescod

In 1974 a rise in inflation and the Cod Wars saw fish finger sales plateau for the first time

A poll in 1993 named Captain Birds Eye as the most recognised captain after Captain Cook

But he's been deid for years and years... i wouldn't recognise him ;)

Guest Nellie The Don

We'll we've all gotten over the fact we've signed Stevie Crawford, Craig Brewster, an ex-Hun, an ex-Tim and Deek Young in recent years.

I'm sure we could get over THAT cunt if he sorts out the void that Anderson has left.

I'm far from convinced that he would.

IMO, an entirely overrated player, constantly being kept 'out of jail' at Hearts by Webster, Berra and 'sympathetic' referees when at Hearts.

I'm sure we could get over THAT cunt if he sorts out the void that Anderson has left.

Seriously, he's well past it. Badly mis-judged the flight of the ball on Sunday more than once, and although I appreciate that is only one game, when I've seen him this season and the end of last season... the term cunting awful only goes someway in describing his performances.

I wholeheartedly agree that someone experienced has to be brought in to replace Anderson properly, but if that replacement is playing like the biggest donkey this side of Thomas Solberg it wouldn't matter how experienced they were, it would do more harm than good.