Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Aberdeen v Hearts 9/11/13

In/oot: in

Prematcher: pub

Match: catching the rays in section Y

Postmatcher: Party

Prediction: Dons 2-0, Jack & McGinn

----------------

DEFENDER Mark Reynolds today claimed the Dons will take nothing for granted against rock bottom Hearts.

Aberdeen host the crisis-hit Jambos  at Pittodrie tomorrow and the  fortunes of the two sides could not be more contrasting.

Derek McInnes’ team are flying high in second spot in the Premiership and have racked up four successive victories.

The Jambos are cut adrift at the bottom of the table having been deducted 15 points for falling into administration.

Gary Locke’s Hearts have also had to turn to inexperienced youth after being hit with a transfer embargo until February and Reynolds is well aware of the dangers of a side fighting for survival.

I'd always said I wouldn't get much bothered wi a defeat as much as wouldn't get too excited by a few wins but this is a pretty abject, losing twice to the bottom team, and a pretty rank one at that, is very, very poor stuff.

A decent crowd for a home game and we get re-introduced to the terms and conditions of following AFC, hugely disappointing performances are always just round the fucking corner. Sick to the back teeth of them now to be honest.

From what I've read, sounds like we actually played really well. Had it not been for that incompetent cunt Brines and Robsons stupidity we should have won that game. Its incredibly frustrating that hearts seem to be a bit of a bogey team for us but I guess that's just football sometimes. Hopefully its just a blip and the optimism which surrounded the club prior to the game continues. Its a war not a battle, unfortunately we'll lose a few on our way but this team is the best team (potentially) we've had for nearly a decade.

Fucking hate Hearts though  :hammer:

From what I've read, sounds like we actually played really well. Had it not been for that incompetent cunt Brines and Robsons stupidity we should have won that game. Its incredibly frustrating that hearts seem to be a bit of a bogey team for us but I guess that's just football sometimes. Hopefully its just a blip and the optimism which surrounded the club prior to the game continues. Its a war not a battle, unfortunately we'll lose a few on our way but this team is the best team (potentially) we've had for nearly a decade.

Well said and just what I was thinking too after reading about the game.

Ps I got a red one  :thumbsup:

Correct. Stupidity from Robson but Hearts had a player (can't remember which of their cunts that it was specifically) who should have got a second booking pretty early on in the game.

I also think Pawlett's penalty claim was a decent one. At the time I didn't think it was but the defender only got the ball after going through the back of Pawlett. Hearts could also have went down to 9 men when one of them handled on the line. Then shortly after we got a penalty that was never a penalty.

By the way did anyone notice the commentry in the highlights? Absolutely shocking. Not happy at any of our 3 penalty claims and claiming that "justice was done" when the penalty was saved.

I'm nae panicing though. Gutting to lose Flood again. :-(