Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Madrid stories?

1) One of my mates drank so much on match day he got alcohol poisoning on Friday

2) We saw Casillas play Nadal at tennis at the Bernabea, and got close to Casillas afterwards

3) The globe reds beat glasgow uni at pool

4) Me and topcorner ended up getting lost before the game on the metro and wandered into the Frente Ultras bar......who were going nuts and bouncing around. They bought us booze and tapas

Anyone got any amusing ones?

1) somebody I know who queue'd 17 hours inside the RDS for his ticket, was so drunk in Madrid that he slept through the entire game

2) I lost my footing at the game and promptly fell into the row in front (saw some others doing this too) and created a domino effect on 4 rows.  Thankfully the guys in front were okay about it.  I blame the steepness of the stand!

3) somebody I know shat himself in a brothel and left his boxers in a cistern in said brothel!

So, you don't have any amusing stories of Madrid yourself?

Guest Nellie The Don

Not really a funny story so much as tragic, but a certain sheep_shagger, who shall remain nameless  :wave: , fell off the statue in Puerto del sol, broke his ankle and missed the match.  :hammer:

Not really a funny story, so much as tragic, but a certain sheep_shagger, who shall remain nameless  :wave: , fell off the statue in Puerto del sol, broke his ankle and missed the match.  :hammer:

I thought it was his wrist  ???

Revenge pool match against the globes at the next game then will be back on, I might get a trophy made up  :thumbsup: