Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Transfer Rumour Mill - Summer 2012

He'll have time for all the reading that he was too busy for these last 30 odd years. Could be that he was offered a few gigs further afield but the money meant he couldn't uproot his whole family to take them, so rather than live away he's decided to get proper job?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed as I thought with Pawlett leaving that would open the door for someone, potentially on loan. However, if these youngsters that Brown rates so highly get their chance to shine and another one or two players like Fyvie, Jack, Roberson, Fraser comes through then I'm happy. If Brown doesn't bring in a player and these guys don't get a chance either then thats even more disappointing for me

Abby Wambach, team USA star striker to sign for Dons...............

..................someone here told me so it must be true!

Abby Wambach, team USA star striker to sign for Dons...............

..................someone here told me so it must be true!

Tbf there are a couple lassies who'd be a better option than a lot of men. Even if not at spl level yet, certainly at sevco level.

I have never put much hope into the signing of McFadden before but with the transfer window closed and him still without a club.................. we have freed up more wages............. 

I still think it is unlikely but I must confess to actually feeling a glimmer of hope about the prospect.  Brown has approached him before and he respectfully declined if memory serves, the guy needs to get some game time and as a club we must be becoming a more attractive position by the day.  If we offered him a years contract and assurances he would be the main man he might just go for it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...