Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in England

I'm still disappointed he's resigned, though I read his agent is Kia Joorabichan?!? It all makes sense if thats true.

IMO, Martin O'Neil would be a decent appointment for them. I noticed he's been linked with the job this morning.

Apparently the way he resigned and the "activities" of Joorabchian have unsettled the Villa board who are now not interested in taking Hughes.

hate to say it as he's still one of my favourite players of all time, but it does serve him right. He was treated terribly at Man City but he's done the same to Fulham.

John Cunt Terry on Sky now saying Hughes should get the Chelsea job.

Apparently Terry's love for Hughes goes back to when Hughes was a player there, and Terry was a juvenile and was brought into training one day to watch them.  He thought - for a legend - Hughes was monumentally shit in training.  He was taken to Stamford Bridge on the Saturday and couldn't believe Hughes was starting.  He scored twice and set up another two and supposedly he's been one of Terry's favourite players since.

But still, John Terry's a fucking cunt really, eh?

I'd imagine it would make his life in Birmingham pretty difficult.

He lives in London.

And I'm not surprised. The new board st Brum promised him buckets of cash and he was given enough to sign a shower of cunts who are past it like Bowyer and Ferguson.

Amazingly these old cunts are injury prone, and with such a small squad injuries didn't exactly help.

Not sure where his next move will be, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't put my cash on it being Villa.

Moyes to villa eck to everton maybe?

It is something my Brum mate suggested actually. I don't think Eck would do well there though, as they have no money and he certainly seems to be able to get success with an injection of cash.

Has McLaren managed in the championship before? Fair step down from the Eredivisie and Bundesliga.

It is something my Brum mate suggested actually. I don't think Eck would do well there though, as they have no money and he certainly seems to be able to get success with an injection of cash.

Has McLaren managed in the championship before? Fair step down from the Eredivisie and Bundesliga.

Don't think he's managed but he was assistant boss at Derby before going to United.