Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in England

Can't say I was surprised after that result yesterday. Bizarrely enough, they looked the better side from the highlights yesterday.

I watched it from about 30mins in and West Brom were controlling the game from that point till the equaliser right before halftime which was against the run of play. At 1-1 and 2-1 I think there was a spell of chances for both teams so the game oculd have gone either way but then Wolves just collapsed once West Brom got the 3rd.

West brom were cracking odds too  :wave:

Lee Clark has left Hudderfield Town.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17042572

I know there was a section of the Huddersfield support that never took to Clark and wanted him out after failure to get up last season. Fact that they have dropped out of the automatic places in the last few weeks might have brought the old grudges back to the surface.

• 3 weeks later...

What a waste of money.

And almost predictably so. It would be a rare 34 year old to have enough life-experience, enough self-knowledge and enough maturity to effectively man-manage rich and talented athletes not much younger than him.

He wasn't that rare man.

The curse of Roman's stolens goes on. Mourinho was the magic he couldn't appreciate and even he couldn't pull off 3 in a row v. SAF. The elusive Champions League is no longer even a pipe-dream. How excellent that a Terry slip on the penalty spot is what he'll have nightmares over, for the rest of his thieving, disreputable existence.

I laff at Chelski. Drogba. Terry. Cole. Fannies, the lot o em.

yeah and di matteo is not going to cut the mustard when it comes to that task

He's absolutely hated at the London huns. The players hate him.  Amazing considering he's a legend at the club, but as rocket points out, their squad is full of fannies and they are oblivious to the real world.

• 4 weeks later...

Dalglish getting found out at Liverpool. The journos hate him more than he hates journos.

Let that be two lessons to you "king" kenny: -

1. There's no need to be nasty to people for no good reason.

2. You're as thick as mince. You're pretending otherwise is cringeworthy. Know your limits, severe as they are in your case.

Dalglish getting found out at Liverpool. The journos hate him more than he hates journos.

Let that be two lessons to you "king" kenny: -

1. There's no need to be nasty to people for no good reason.

2. You're as thick as mince. You're pretending otherwise is cringeworthy. Know your limits, severe as they are in your case.

"No need to be nasty" coming from Mr. Scientist.  :lolabove: I actually don't disagree though. But I think a certain pwoud Mr. Ferguson could learn more form that advice than Kenny.

The second part? Probably. Many, if not most managers are thick though. I want him oot and replaced by Mourinho.  :wave:

What you want is of no consequence, neither to the price of fish nor your adopted scouse scum club.

If you're doing glory-hunting, best to pick a better prospect. Just saying.

Who the fuck do LFC think they are that they could attract the world's best manager? Unbelievable.

The arrogance and the unreality of their own self-awareness defies any reasonable position.

Liverpool is a horrible city full of horrible people with zero intergrity. Like Jose would choose to go there? Absurd.

What you want is of no consequence, neither to the price of fish nor your adopted scouse scum club.

If you're doing glory-hunting, best to pick a better prospect. Just saying.

Who the fuck do LFC think they are that they could attract the world's best manager? Unbelievable.

The arrogance and the unreality of their own self-awareness defies any reasonable position.

Liverpool is a horrible city full of horrible people with zero intergrity. Like Jose would choose to go there? Absurd.

If I was a glory hunter I'd follow Man Utd like most other cunts up here. Or I'd support one of the Old Firm, again like most cunts up here. I support Aberdeen and follow Liverpool yet some silly people actually think I'm glory hunting? Fucking lol.  ::)

Mourinho has made clear many times that he has a lot of time for Liverpool and he appreciates the club. He would have taken the job when Rafa got sacked. Woy was the cheaper option for the owners at the time.  Whether he'd take it now I'm not sure but it's not beyond the realms of possibility like you're suggesting. Given the right pay packet and finincial backing in the transfer market I don't see why not.

I've always found Liverpool to be a nice place when I've been there. My favourite part was a wall outside Goodison Park that had "Die Rooney, Die" spray painted on it.

• 2 weeks later...