Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Foster:If Rangers had money I would still be at Aberdeen fighting relegation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimately foster has shown he is a champions league competant full back. We wouldnt be able to replace him for anything less than a million so why the fuck should we accept less than that? As others have said transfer list him if hd wants to leave.  Fuck the huns (not only on this issue but in general too, cunts)

K

Ultimately foster has shown he is a champions league competant full back. We wouldnt be able to replace him for anything less than a million

He had 1 good game against valencia. If that's what it takes to be a million pound champions league player these days, then there's shitloads of them out there.

He hasn't even been a regular In the huns team.

To say we can't replace Ricky foster for less than 1 million is incredible. If we had 1 million to spend and Craig Brown blew it all on an average utility player there be a baying crowd at pittodrie with pitch forks.

Let's all get some perspective please.

Foster played well in all gamez he played for der hun pretty much.  To replace foster we would now need to sign someone of his age who has played at that level in that position.  Please show me an example in the past year of a club signing a player who fits this criteria for under a million pounds

Foster played well in all gamez he played for der hun pretty much.  To replace foster we would now need to sign someone of his age who has played at that level in that position.  Please show me an example in the past year of a club signing a player who fits this criteria for under a million pounds

In a nutshell.

The cash in football is crazy just now & AFC should be doing everything they possibly can to cash in on it.

Foster is a versatile player - whom if was playing in our team this season - we would not have been raped down the flanks particularly in the 1st half of the season & dare I say it, we would have more points on the board than we do.  He's not a messiah, but he is the best full back at the club.

In a nutshell.

The cash in football is crazy just now & AFC should be doing everything they possibly can to cash in on it.

Foster is a versatile player - whom if was playing in our team this season - we would not have been raped down the flanks particularly in the 1st half of the season & dare I say it, we would have more points on the board than we do.  He's not a messiah, but he is the best full back at the club.

Are we all talking about the same Ricky Foster?  There is not a chance he's better than Smith at full back.  Foster can be a good player, but too often he just isn't good enough.

The ten yard pass is his nemesis for FFS sake!!

Are we all talking about the same Ricky Foster?  There is not a chance he's better than Smith at full back.  Foster can be a good player, but too often he just isn't good enough.

I'd agree Smith is a better player but Smith isn't really AT the club is he? Foster and Smith at FB would be fine by me.

In which case Foster is both the best and only full back at the club.

Hardly a ringing endorsement.  ;)

The only one at the club and even he isn't at the club. Fucking hell, you really just shake your head in complete bewilderment at what motivated McGhee's thinking.

He'll still do for me though it looks like he isn't overly fucked with returning.

After I typed that I did think about smith & I agree with you...  I stand by my comments for the 1st half of the season though. 

my rangers supporting mate was talking to foster and according to the player its pretty much a done deal.

What was the transfer free suggested?  It sound to me like Foster has agree somesort of contract with Rangers and all that remains now is a transfer fee to be negociated... unless it already has?