🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Foster:If Rangers had money I would still be at Aberdeen fighting relegation

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not though is it!

Or are Rangers our Macky-on rivals now.

Some of you lot make me sick, you would welcome that back after he has worn the blue of rangers?

Times have changed.

FFS min, are you really that fucking thick or do you just do it to create controversy  ???

That sort of attitude is just plain stupid.

Did Foster request the move ?

Did he fuck.

Only one person  accountable for this loan move, and he has now gone, so move on

FFS Stoney, we've had a shit loadf of ex huns at pittodrie as both players and management. Very few have had to deal with your, worryingly-close-to-bigotry hatred.

Unfortunately a lot of my AFC reference books are packed up for moving but I'm sure we can go back to the likes of Jim Forrest(?) and others on the 60's and 70's before we even get to the Jazzer Bett's of this world.

Frankly if he comes back a more confident and better player I'd be happy to have him here.........and what an indictment of the management/training he's worked with here that would be!

And, just thinking a bit more about this, if we were offered someone on loan from them in Jan, to fill some of the squad gaps we have, then if it's good for the team I'd welcome it. (Just nae mare hospital cases like Velicka)

Unfortunately a lot of my AFC reference books are packed up for moving but I'm sure we can go back to the likes of Jim Forrest(?) and others on the 60's and 70's

Yes, Jim Forrest was in the cup winning team of 1970. His cousin Alex Willoughby, also played for the Dons at that time. Both excellent players. At the time we were pleased to have them.

Times are certainly changing.

next we will be supporting them in europe because "its good for scottish football"

Or maybe you have just got sypathetic as to how disgusting anything to do with that vile organisation actually is

width=479 height=347http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.rangers.co.uk/javaImages/42/97/0,,5~9017154,00.jpg&sa=X&ei=kbIATYCcFMj24AbzwdD1Ag&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Cg&usg=AFQjCNFNyz04XMrgNKinkBCgnm5E4SX5yg[/img]

How you cant be disgusted with this sight is beyond me

Times are certainly changing.

next we will be supporting them in europe because "its good for scottish football"

Or maybe you have just got sypathetic as to how disgusting anything to do with that vile organisation actually is

width=479 height=347http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.rangers.co.uk/javaImages/42/97/0,,5~9017154,00.jpg&sa=X&ei=kbIATYCcFMj24AbzwdD1Ag&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Cg&usg=AFQjCNFNyz04XMrgNKinkBCgnm5E4SX5yg[/img]

How you cant be disgusted with this sight is beyond me

Your right it does disgust me. It disgusts me that our manager at the time was allowed to swap our only full back for a cripple.

Nope - I said Velicka was a good player and he will score goals if he plays - I also stated that foster was dire and shouldnt be classed as a full back. Im not happy about it but in my opinion a fit Velicka is twice the player of a fit foster.

That is irrelevant. Velicka will never be fit, and therefore is not even worth having. Waste of a player.

And just for the sake of it. Of course that picture will disgust as all, why would we want to see our player in that blue? I still hope he comes back though.