Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Can't be ersed checking back sixty one pages on this subject matter, but has anyone actually highlighted Bill Miller's two previous attempts to purchase a British football club. This man has history.......agreed deals on seperate occassions to purchase Sheffield Wednesday and Tranmere Rovers previously and at last minute walked away when it came to handing over the cash.

This guy could yet, and very probably will leave Der Hun well and truely up shot creak without a paddle :thumbsup:

Al calls it right again

Ya fucking beauty :thumbsup:

"As soon as I was announced as preferred bidder for Rangers, my team began to press ahead with our due diligence," said Miller in a statement.

"Until then, information had been limited to what was made available in the internet data room and questions addressed to the administrators and their staff.

"In addition, I had preliminary discussions with the Scottish footballing authorities and limited discussions with Ally McCoist.

"Upon being named preferred bidder, discussions with Rangers staff started and discussions with all interested parties intensified.

"We continued to work through the holiday weekend in order to meet a very compressed schedule.

"By late Monday night, it became clear to me that preliminary information, discussions and analysis were, unfortunately, more optimistic than reality."

Miller had yet to visit Scotland following his bid for the club but turned in his statement to the reaction from some Rangers fans.

"Having no intention of negatively affecting the potential outcome of the club's future and after hearing the message from Rangers supporters and fans loud and clear ("Yank go home!"), I notified the administrators today that I have withdrawn my bid for Rangers and will not be moving forward," he added.

"I am deeply disappointed as I had considered the opportunity to bid for one of the most historic football clubs in the world, an honour and a privilege.

"I wish Rangers fans, supporters and employees my very best. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. You certainly deserve it.

"I am most disappointed that I won't have the opportunity to walk into Ibrox Stadium on the day of an Old Firm match as my friends tell me the hair on my arm will stand up and I will never witness such passion and spirit at any sporting event.

"God Speed, Rangers!"

The four wee words that proved to me that this guy doesn't know the first thing about The Rangers.

The four wee words that proved to me that this guy doesn't know the first thing about The Rangers.

I might be being kind to him, but it might just be that those four words were heavily laced with sarcasm ;)

I might be being kind to him, but it might just be that those four words were heavily laced with sarcasm ;)

I agree.  From his point of view, he's probably said all the right things and tried to be fairly dignified about it all.

I notice Graham Spiers has called Miller a "waste of space" but yet a few days ago was saying that Miller's plan "might just work".  ::)

Certain journalists have certainly gone down in my estimations throughout this debacle.

I agree.  From his point of view, he's probably said all the right things and tried to be fairly dignified about it all.

I notice Graham Spiers has called Miller a "waste of space" but yet a few days ago was saying that Miller's plan "might just work".  ::)

Certain journalists have certainly gone down in my estimations throughout this debacle.

Miller pulling out is the least surprising thing to happen since the Blue Knights turned out to have no money.

Next we get a couple of foreigners who nobody has heard of and the huns chase away and we're left with Brian Kennedy +/- TBK pretending they have the ability to get a CVA.

Spiers is just another hun apologist, shiting it because if they go out of business his employment chances and possibilities greatly diminish.  He said something last night like "this great institution is now suffering for the sins of it's fathers"... which is a bit of a contradiction in my book.  Why do they keep peddling this "great institution" shite? They're a fucking hideous organisation from top to bottom who've been given a helping hand from just about every organisation going.

Spiers is just another hun apologist, shiting it because if they go out of business his employment chances and possibilities greatly diminish.  He said something last night like "this great institution is now suffering for the sins of it's fathers"... which is a bit of a contradiction in my book.  Why do they keep peddling this "great institution" shite? They're a fucking hideous organisation from top to bottom who've been given a helping hand from just about every organisation going.

Spiers is a hun through and through, I always respected that he was pretty open about it unlike a lot of Journo's.  I suppose it must be pretty horrible to watch your club go through this but as Kowalski says he has gone down in my estimation, he's supposed to be a journalist and such comments are nothing short of unprofessional. 

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/05/08/SOCCER_Rangers_Nightlead.html&TEAMHD=soccer&BID=165

"There are big legacy costs as a result of doing things poorly over a number of years, structural and commercial problems.

"It would be a hard time turning things around and implementing structural changes and discipline. Such changes would have made Bill very unpopular given the way things have operated."

"Even after Bill announced his austerity measures last week there were people within the club asking how much money was available to be spent. It would take a fairly large amount of money to keep it from dying."

So they still werent learning their lesson. Posted Image

"He was getting hundreds of emails every day - vitriol and expletive-filled - saying 'Go home Yank'.

"Bill felt like it was a pretty unwelcoming environment. He would have had to do a lot of things that would make him less popular."

Who are these people? We need to know!

Completely agree. The cunts along with their green cousins make me feel ill.