Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Other Transfer News

• 4 months later...

I don't think he "got out of it" at the tims.

He most certainly did at Villa though and he'll be getting right back into "it" at the Hammers.

Maybe wrong choice of vocabulary but things were changing at Parkhead in terms of players and he would probably have had to re-build to an extent, and he would have had to do it on a significantly lower budget than he had been used to.

Maybe wrong choice of vocabulary but things were changing at Parkhead in terms of players and he would probably have had to re-build to an extent, and he would have had to do it on a significantly lower budget than he had been used to.

Something Strachan was rarely given credit for actually achieving.

Are Villa just firing money at their predicament? I think O'Neill would have welcomed  18 million quid.

Something Strachan was rarely given credit for actually achieving.

Are Villa just firing money at their predicament? I think O'Neill would have welcomed  18 million quid.

looks like it and it's the very reason O'Neill left I think.  Shame that it takes things to get desperate before some Chairman finally dip into the funds...

I don't think he "got out of it" at the tims.

He most certainly did at Villa though and he'll be getting right back into "it" at the Hammers.

That is if he even takes over there. Wasn't very impressed that it had been leaked / broadcast by Karen Brady that he was going to be taking over. Certainly will be getting right into the thick of it if does though!