Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Losing patience with McGhee

And why I'm bothering wasting my time with some idiot who jumped into bed with the Daily fuckin Record is beyond me.

Well usually if somebody constantly mouths off about folk without anything whatsoever to back it up then they get called up on it.

Nae my fault if you're not used to that sort of outrageous behaviour on here.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why the pathological need for divisions between supposed Aberdeen fans all the time?

What the fuck else are we going to do on these forums. You've admitted your enjoying it. What's your problem? Got to be better than the; Your great LS, can I buy you a train ticket to Aberdeen LS, I'll let you touch me inappropriately LS, McGhee is god, no he's not, YES HE IS SAY IT OR YOUR BANNED. I occasionally read over there. Probably part of the reason you have been drifting over here recently.

Guest rocket debris

What the fuck else are we going to do on these forums. You've admitted your enjoying it. What's your problem? Got to be better than the; Your great LS, can I buy you a train ticket to Aberdeen LS, I'll let you touch me inappropriately LS, McGhee is god, no he's not, YES HE IS SAY IT OR YOUR BANNED. I occasionally read over there. Probably part of the reason you have been drifting over here recently.

:wave:

So why the pathological need for divisions between supposed Aberdeen fans all the time?

A serious answer to what I'm sure is a tongue in cheek question.

I really have nothing in common with most of the people on the other website. A lot of the views on current affiars or politics I could never agree with and so it's best avoided. Sort of like being divided by a common language. The language being Aberdeen FC in a movie producer kinda way.

Do I really need to provide a summary after every page for you highly intelligent Chat posters?

The point is.

You stated no-one involved wanted to see us lose.

Well actually, Jagerdeen said "some of the protestors" wanted us to lose against Caley that day, then accused me personally of wanting us to lose.

Then when asked to provide evidence he refused, and got a bit wound up at the very notion.

But let's roll with your version anyway.

Immediately noticed one, that was suggesting the protest would gain more support if we lost.

You then claimed that I'm reading too much into it.

Well no, I claimed you were reading the wrong thing into it to suit what you believed to have been said.

I don't think I suggested once that the protest failed, I now how preciously you protesters hold those 4 minutes in the memories of your desperate struggle against the tyranny of Calderwood's reign.

You said "you would have looked less of a fool if it had been a success" which, maybe, sort of indicates you didn't think it was a success, which maybe, sort of indicates you thought it failed?

Just a thought like.

I also fail to see how the 3 posters on here can have a knee-jerk reaction when we lose, but in truth actually want us to lose?

Quite what that middle paragraph is about...

So in truth I am now confused over what the point of you is.

The middle paragraph was an example of another way an Inverness win might have "benefited" me, what with Caley being a better away trip than Falkirk.

It doesn't disqualify from the original point, that I at no point said that I wanted us to lose against ICT in order to prove a point and that Jagerdeen was at best mouthing off with nothing to back it up, and at worst peddling lies.

Guest rocket debris

A serious answer to what I'm sure is a tongue in cheek question.

I really have nothing in common with most of the people on the other website. A lot of the views on current affiars or politics I could never agree with and so it's best avoided. Sort of like being divided by a common language. The language being Aberdeen FC in a movie producer kinda way.

Ahhh... progress.

Personally I don't give a fuck about someone's views on politics or current affairs on an AFC webchatspeaksite. I want to get info on the team, the opinions on the players and where it's going wrong at AFC.

It wasn't tongue in cheek. When I discovered these sites 2 years ago I was alarmed that some of the posters seemed to represent views that were alien to any Aberdeen fan that I know in the non-virtual world. Whatever your impression of the posting populace, surely only your opinion on matters AFC is all that counts?

I don't recall falling out with you but would take your word if I did so you hopefully might be able to provide a straight answer but do you see what I'm on about the pathological need for some posters on DT to differentiate themselves? It's nuts.

Guest rocket debris

Actually. I have a great idea. Honest, this is great, better than good.

How about we ask all AFC fans why Jimmy had to go? Let's not deny that he had to, let's not discuss the irrelevance of whether YOU wanted him gone or not, let's see if we all understand WHY he HAD to go? Together as one. United Aberdeen.

I'll give out the answer later, for the uninitiated tiny minority, the faker weegie fans if you will. For those genuine fans that do know, please do not answer for an hour or two. Let's see what the beauts come out with.

Bloody hell you're boring. Nae my fault ye dinna hae the intelligence to realise my post directed to you was a fuckin wind up because yet again you jumped in for the first time in months to defend yer wee rabble of fat kids protesting.

Let me set it straight for you... some folk that said they were going to protest said they wanted Aberdeen to lose so JC would leave sooner. Simple. I'm nae dredging the dregs of internet threadery looking for specific posts. That'd make me a sad freak like you.

Now whether that was you, which probably wasn't but dinna get yer fuckin knickers in a knot over a wee joke that it was, some of them said it. And you do wear knickers, french lacey g-thong knickers, you told us, we all heard you, so don't say ye don't.

You're funny - can we keep you?

Thanks for your kind words.

You said I said something and I asked you to show where I said it - zat is all  :-*

No denial on the knickers front, mind. Or inference either.

Actually. I have a great idea. Honest, this is great, better than good.

How about we ask all AFC fans why Jimmy had to go? Let's not deny that he had to, let's not discuss the irrelevance of whether YOU wanted him gone or not, let's see if we all understand WHY he HAD to go? Together as one. United Aberdeen.

I'll give out the answer later, for the uninitiated tiny minority, the faker weegie fans if you will. For those genuine fans that do know, please do not answer for an hour or two. Let's see what the beauts come out with.

Okay. In my honest view, Jimmy had to go as I firmly believe that the best he could get out of us was 3rd place and a cup semi-final. He was a good manager and managed to stabilise Aberdeen very much after ten years of us being in the wilderness. But if we were to go one better than 3rd place and a cup semi-final, Jimmy was not the man to do this with us.

Time (maybe another 2 years) will tell if McGhee is indeed the man to do this. There are little signs now and then that he IS the man to bring us to the next level. But I'll hold full judgment on him for another year.

Okay ... who's next?

Ahhh... progress.

Personally I don't give a fuck about someone's views on politics or current affairs on an AFC webchatspeaksite. I want to get info on the team, the opinions on the players and where it's going wrong at AFC.

It wasn't tongue in cheek. When I discovered these sites 2 years ago I was alarmed that some of the posters seemed to represent views that were alien to any Aberdeen fan that I know in the non-virtual world. Whatever your impression of the posting populace, surely only your opinion on matters AFC is all that counts?

I don't recall falling out with you but would take your word if I did so you hopefully might be able to provide a straight answer but do you see what I'm on about the pathological need for some posters on DT to differentiate themselves? It's nuts.

Personally I do care because I left Aberdeen 10 years ago and I'm living in a place where people speak another language. What am I supposed to do, speak to the wife?

The people left on DT are many of the people who discussed matters out with AFC, many posted solely on the off topic and discussed, politics, music and just general shit. My views on AFC are pretty simple, I couldn't really give a fuck any more. I also fancied Bazig who posted on here.

I don't think it's a pathological need. I think the lines were drawn over the JC question and over some weird behaviour. It's just continued and constantly played out. By both sides. It's turned into  total fucking joke.

I'm actually led to believe a lot of the different "camps" get on rather well at away games.

This place has very few people, most of them I like and value their opinion on a lot of things but I guess it can get insular, an Aberdonian of all people should understand the principles of in-breeding.

Okay. In my honest view, Jimmy had to go as I firmly believe that the best he could get out of us was 3rd place and a cup semi-final. He was a good manager and managed to stabilise Aberdeen very much after ten years of us being in the wilderness. But if we were to go one better than 3rd place and a cup semi-final, Jimmy was not the man to do this with us.

Time (maybe another 2 years) will tell if McGhee is indeed the man to do this. There are little signs now and then that he IS the man to bring us to the next level. But I'll hold full judgment on him for another year.

Okay ... who's next?

In AFC's current state 3rd place and a cup semi final is a great achievement as MM is currently finding out. Without a big investment we will not split the old firm and a bit more luck would have had us a cup final.  I dont know how you can be so certain about MM's ability.  It is horrendous that people are talking about the past during his tenure.  He is an AFC legend.  Ultimately the board have made a fucking mess of the club financially and have divided the support.  I would like to see an apology and a head or two roll.  This may help draw a line under this sorry episode