Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Losing patience with McGhee

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eweven pagewes! I'am a wegend in my own wifetime.

I could save you from your pointless existence if big al would let me buy this site and propagate you, fow weal!

pwtected fowum fow the win!

Seriously, internet forums, surely there're bigger cunts to fry? I mean, honestly, who gives a flying fuck?!?

Guest rocket debris

And there it is.

Back on the previous topic which was off topic before the latest off topic...

I fear you are misinterpreting the one line by taking one word out of context. I could belittle you here and suggest the two alternative reasons why you would want to misinterpret so few words in one line only, but I fear you would take offence at the belittlement and misinterpret my objective, which again would be one of two alernatives so I'll just call you a cunt if that's ok.

If we are all supposed to be Aberdeen fans then this continuing pathological need for diffentiation is the interesting issue.

Back on the previous topic which was off topic before the latest off topic...

I fear you are misinterpreting the one line by taking one word out of context. I could belittle you here and suggest the two alternative reasons why you would want to misinterpret so few words in one line only, but I fear you would take offence at the belittlement and misinterpret my objective, which again would be one of two alernatives so I'll just call you a cunt if that's ok.

If we are all supposed to be Aberdeen fans then this continuing pathological need for diffentiation is the interesting issue.

Funny how differentiating was never really an issue til now.

But yes, I am a cunt but I don't think I am misinterpreting anything, "supposed" to be Aberdeen fans?

Real fans post elsewhere. 

Guest rocket debris

Funny how differentiating was never really an issue til now.

But yes, I am a cunt but I don't think I am misinterpreting anything, "supposed" to be Aberdeen fans?

Real fans post elsewhere.

Yes you are misinterpreting. My use of that word was not implying that some posters are not Aberdeen fans. It was to emphasise that should we all be AFC fans together, we would want to pursue broadly similar agendas with regard to the product. My objective is not to differentiate between us. If I did have an "agenda" or "objective" it would be that not too common common sense prevails. Divisions between Aberdeen fans muddies the picture and dilutes our strength.

Yes you are misinterpreting. My use of that word was not implying that some posters are not Aberdeen fans. It was to emphasise that should we all be AFC fans together, we would want to pursue broadly similar agendas with regard to the product. My objective is not to differentiate between us. If I did have an "agenda" or "objective" it would be that not too common common sense prevails. Divisions between Aberdeen fans muddies the picture and dilutes our strength.

Divisions will always exist between AFC fans, purely because they will in general have one thing in common, that they support AFC.

But yes, in complete agreement that common sense and rounded thinking have been in short supply for some time.

Guest rocket debris

Divisions will always exist between AFC fans, purely because they will in general have one thing in common, that they support AFC.

But yes, in complete agreement that common sense and rounded thinking have been in short supply for some time.

Not sure that I understand the necessity for divisions to exist for reason because they/we have one thing in common?

But as the forum cunt spoke to me nicely, without vitriol this time, and as I have a lift coming shortly to deepest darkest Fife, I'll resist the temptation to cajole the cunt and will keep him on toast for later amusement. Stand Free.

patience is lost now...

but still undecided if this is with mcghee or the whole farce that is Aberdeen football club..

miller

board

bunch of numpties on the pitch ( dock there wages for being shite )

As many of you know I live in France now and the local team for now would be Bordeaux . I am contemplating giving up looking at our results and saving me the frustration but I still cant as yet .

>:D >:D>:D >:D

Guest rocket debris

well fuck yez all, I'm in iraq and expect pleasant news - and all ye can feed me is this shite - lookin forward to goat brains and camel legs for breakfast

fuck off mcghee

:P

Had monkey brain once in the MCG. In a twee golden pastry. Sorry, had it served to me once. Didn't eat the fucker. The wife managed 20% of it. I just drank more wine and starved. Then I barked at ignorant men who's ancestors were convicts. They didn't like me. I didn't like them. They still live in Australia which is a hell hole and I live in Scotland, a lesser hell hole so I win. I imagine Melbourne is better than Iraq though, despite similar culinary fuckedupness. 

• 1 month later...

Whilst not having been to many or watched many games this season but i've found this the hardest season to follow us. I mean, i had more joy during the ebbe years. I can't see him doing anything this or any season. Come the end of the season its time to cut our losses. Bye bye mcghee.