Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Good vs Evil - Saturday LIVE on Sky Sports

One of the most satisfying wins over the scum in a while.  As well as being unbelievably piss poor they are back to a team rammed packed with utter cunts.  From Durrant and McCoist on the sidelines to McCulloch, Laugherty and Boyd on the park. 

Amen to that brother.  I have a real burning hatred for that cunt McCoist.  A slimey, horrible, cheating cunt.  Three years running in cup finals he cheated to get a goal for the huns against us.  Smashing Theo's cheekbone into a hundred pieces was a pretty hideous thing to do but he was completely exonerated because of his chuminess with pricks like Chick Young.  He was a sneaky, snidey player and knowing that result yesterday pisses him off is simply beautiful. 

Am I bitter? Too right.  ;D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources from the Aberdeen tunnel tell me that Ally McCoist was going fuckin mental in the dressing room after the game. Smith was told to leave the room and McCoist unleashed a massive blast telling the players they could "f**k off and leave". He said they were a disgrace who can't cope playing in the SPL against Motherwell and stuff, never mind the Champions League.

The above was posted on P&B, might make you smile abit BB.

My sources from the Aberdeen tunnel tell me that Ally McCoist was going fuckin mental in the dressing room after the game. Smith was told to leave the room and McCoist unleashed a massive blast telling the players they could "f**k off and leave". He said they were a disgrace who can't cope playing in the SPL against Motherwell and stuff, never mind the Champions League.

The above was posted on P&B, might make you smile abit BB.

It certainly does mini!!  Funny thing is that Souness told McCoist to "fuck off and leave" once upon a time and he outlasted the manager... reckon the players may outlast their management team this time too.

Just watched the highlights, and as I suspected, Kerr's first tackle (for the first yellow card) was horrendous. Could have been a red to be honest, but thats irrelevant as his second was never a card in a million years. I see BBC chose not to show the "penalty" incident. Just shows how much of a joke it was despite Sky's protestations.

Delighted we won but if Rangers took half of their chances it could easily have been 3 or 4-1. Also I got spat on by some hun when the game finished which was rank.

For the first time heard the Ibrox disaster song while outside the South Stand by 4 or 5 people.

Won £30 by putting a tenner on Aberdeen as well. :)

Delighted we won but if Rangers took half of their chances it could easily have been 3 or 4-1. Also I got spat on by some hun when the game finished which was rank.

For the first time heard the Ibrox disaster song while outside the South Stand by 4 or 5 people.

Won £30 by putting a tenner on Aberdeen as well. :)

I hope the people responsible for singing said song were treated like the contemptible scumbags they clearly are. I fucking HATE that song and any cunt singing it is sinking to the same level as your typical Govan bigot.

I don't think Kerr's first takle was horrendous.

If anything it was his knee that caught the wee cunt.

A horrendous takle would be Flecks stamp on Kerr's shin.

Ok, maybe horrendous slightly exagerates the severity of the challenge, but I certainly didn't think it was a gooden! He lost the ball carelessly and went right through the guy. Still, I enjoyed seeing the hun bastard writhing in pain :D

How their backline avoided punishment was beyond me. Miller took a beating!

I have just recovered from the hangover incurred from getting it right up those dirty huns, and believe me they are a dirty, dirty bunch.  They tried every dirty trick in the book yesterday and got what they deserved.  Fuck all.  We played some magnificent football at times, whilst the hun reverted to the big HHOOOOFF up the park to hammer thrower boyd. More of a moral victory than anything.

I knew the hun were panicking when miller came on. They are a aquad with big, big problems.  How they havent dropped more points by now mystifies me.

Cracking result, really was.  Gotta say though i thought once we scored we seemed to stop playing.  They may have been playing poorly but on another day boyd would have had a hattrick some of the chances he missed.  That said i reckon he only got so much space at times because of the makeshift defence.  As i said great result and i thought we played particularily well for the 10 minutes up to the goal but lets not pretend we didnt ride our luck in that game.  They had 3 times as many shot on target and twice as many off target.