Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Good vs Evil - Saturday LIVE on Sky Sports

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge decisions to be made by McGhee for this game. The most important imo being who plays in centre midfield with Kerr?  With Fyive and MacDonald unavailable we will be lacking someone who carries a goal threat from midfield.  I heard folk mentioning Foster as a possible replacement but in my eyes he'd be too similar to Kerr.

Anyway, I can't see the Huns winning up here for the 1st time since 2006 so my prediction is a draw.

Was saying to my mate earlier that I'd really like to see someone go through one of the hun bastards really early on - preferrably Thomson or McCulloch - just to let them know they're going to be in a game. Then we were trying to think of who could actually do this... there was no obvious candidate springing to mind. Quite depressing really. We're crying out for a Miller, McLeish, Rougvie, McKimmie, Simmie, Peter Nicholas, Grant, van de Ven, Richardson, Bisconti... not even in terms of their respective playing ability but just in terms of not being intimidated and not being frightened to stand up to the vermin.  We miss that when Zander is out of the team and it's the thing that worries me most about tomorrow. 

Although we're struggling to score goals, goals can come out of absolutely nothing (no one expected the 4 v Celtic last season for example).  But our current crop of players are physically lightweight and their collective heart is the size of a pea it would seem.