Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Good vs Evil - Saturday LIVE on Sky Sports

Was saying to my mate earlier that I'd really like to see someone go through one of the hun bastards really early on - preferrably Thomson or McCulloch - just to let them know they're going to be in a game. Then we were trying to think of who could actually do this... there was no obvious candidate springing to mind. Quite depressing really. We're crying out for a Miller, McLeish, Rougvie, McKimmie, Simmie, Peter Nicholas, Grant, van de Ven, Richardson, Bisconti... not even in terms of their respective playing ability but just in terms of not being intimidated and not being frightened to stand up to the vermin.  We miss that when Zander is out of the team and it's the thing that worries me most about tomorrow. 

Although we're struggling to score goals, goals can come out of absolutely nothing (no one expected the 4 v Celtic last season for example).  But our current crop of players are physically lightweight and their collective heart is the size of a pea it would seem.

I think the most likely to do that in the current Dons team is Foster or Mackie.

Mackie can be a right dirty barsteward, and I remember Foster a couple of years ago racing over and taking Buffel (?) clean out!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the most likely to do that in the current Dons team is Foster or Mackie.

Mackie can be a right dirty barsteward, and I remember Foster a couple of years ago racing over and taking Buffel (?) clean out!

[predictable mackie joke]

If Mackie tried to kick one of them he'd miss!! ::)

[/predictable mackie joke]

Were far the better team. Deserved 3 pts and a massive win considering the makeshift defence, Motherwell vs. Utd and ten men too.

If Mulgrew's scuffed free kick went in and we kept ten men I think we could've went on and stuck 2/3 passed them.

We looked REALLY good today. With Diamond, Ifil and Aluko back in we're gonna be shit hot.

VERY proud of that Aberdeen team today.

Langfield did well with most things chucked at him.

Miller scored ... and won just about everything that came his way (he must be up for contract renewal or something)

Pawlett and Paton (and even Maguire) were awesome today. Full of running and skill, and were running circles around the huns' grampas.

Even Young had a pretty good game

But Kerr got MOTM from me. Simply outstanding. He ran the show for us. This was made even more obvious when he went off to get stitches in his knee, cos we disappeared for that 7 minute period. No way was his challenge worthy of a second-yellow. It was a foul, yes. But it wasn't a dangerous foul or a persistent foul, and there was certainly no malice in it. Typical masonic refs.

Well done Aberdeen!  :clap:

Woo hoo, that was magic.

I predicted 1-0, but when I saw the line-up I wish I'd predicted 0-3!  But fair play to Foster and Mulgrew, they did very well.

Kerr had a great game, as did Pawlett, but how good was Deek Young?  He put in a cracking shift.  :clap:

Good to see the huns have stopped all their bigoted songs.  ::)

Worst Rangers team in living memory?

excellent performance for a team with no centre backs, only one centre mid and 10 men for half hour.

everyone deserves praise for that today. young didn't put a foot wrong and miller was fantastic so hopefully the boo boys will give it a rest. i'll admit i've hated foster the past few years but he's impressing me no end this season.

anyone else think grassi was brilliant? really impressed with him today and hope someone can put up a pic of his gesture to camera coming out for 2nd half. he seems really keen to impress.

bonus that i was watching that with jim white. down side is that of the 2 lads i was due to watch with, the sheep made it but the hun called off...must've known something i didn't.