Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Good vs Evil - Saturday LIVE on Sky Sports

awesome result. well deserved. not one bad performance from any of our players. I was on the bbc forum and there's a hun claiming they should have had two pens. thought the ref was alright in the first half but the 2nd he was woeful and his true colours came out. was never a 2nd yellow for kerr. very harsh decision. no wonder people talk of conspiracies. although pleased with the result and performance thought we sat back in our own half to often. nice to see mcghee showing passion and having to get told off.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I being Biased or was there no way that should have been a penalty for Rangers. Sky sports kept going on about it, saying it was. Suprised the ref never gave it.

You mean andy (hun retard) walker kept going on about it while the main comm kept his mouth shut.

didn't hear what the ex rangers tv presenter or ex rangers player they were employing as their fair and balanced panel had to say about it but if two ppl are shoulder to shoulder and one decides to fall over i can't see how it's a foul. ref was right. maguire had his arm on whitaker's arm but took it away without pulling or pushing or doing anything that prevented whitaker from continuing his run, let alone doing anything to put him to the deck.

there was no other incident that came close to a pen decision.

fair result.

the huns are mince.

As I said on the chat.donstalk Whitaker saw the line for the box and threw himself to the ground.CHEAT.

Though it was Leitch getting told off, by the 4th official, McGhee had a word then Diamond asked what was going on. McGhee repeated what he said and Diamond and Mackie burst out laughing.

Was well impressed with Foster, although I've never been a critic. Was there handbags with Grassi and boyd at the Kerr sending off? Have to say hard to choose a MOM. Who chooses the SKY (sponsors) one as thought Langfield was an apology for the Huns not winning. Did well but there was better attacking players for us. Of course no way could you have an attacking Aberdeen player win MOM as well as Aberdeen winning. That would suggest Aberdeen deserved to win.

RESULT!

Absolutely fucking magic. I love days like these.

Never a penalty. Never a red card.

I thought we had magnificent performances right through the team, the young lads look brilliant.

Huns fans were at their sectarian best from start to finish, no surprise there and presumably nothing will be done about it as usual.

Well done Mark McGhee and all the lads, we showed a great togetherness today and it bodes well for the future.

:AFC2::beers::AFC2:

the handbags was boyd trying to get the ball and mulgrew doing a little 360 drag back. boyd took exception and gave him a dink in the ribs. good to see mulgrew didn't throw himself to the deck! not sure if that was what big bad bawbag boyd got his yellow for or what.

i'm still shaking with nervous energy! can't remember the last time i was so impressed from minute 1 to ft

Just in thoughts:

Fuckin' yaaaas min!

Rangers are fucking shite. Boyd is terrible.

Young was amazing?!!

Captian Foster is the future.

Did I mention? Fuckin' yaaaaaassss!!

[afchat] I hope your not suggesting Jimmy's dross are any good. Your (sic) ghey.  [/afchat]

MMGMG ;D

Sky+ed it so im reliving it just before I go out. Loving Lafferty's goal line clearance from Boyd's shot. Never a pen. Sit right in line of the incident and Bebo didnt catch him. Hoping the scum get done fot their few Hello Hello rendisions.

Im actually going to the Tattie Bowl in confidence next week!

Edit

I've just got to the part when Kerr went off in the first half down in the tunnel. McGhees reaction to seeing the hole in his leg is hilarious

Just in from the pub, my head hurts (early hangover :D )

The team played amazing today. Can't fault one single player today, the tactics at the attitude were spot on. Even one of my hun mates said that it was fully deserved. He was concerned when their midfield line up was revelead, but i really didn't expect us to get through that game without conceeding. Well done Aberdeen!

YOU GOT IT UP THOSE FUCKING HUN BASTARDS! YYYAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Sky+ed it so im reliving it just before I go out. Loving Lafferty's goal line clearance from Boyd's shot. Never a pen. Sit right in line of the incident and Bebo didnt catch him. Hoping the scum get done fot their few Hello Hello rendisions.

Im actually going to the Tattie Bowl in confidence next week!

Edit

I've just got to the part when Kerr went off in the first half down in the tunnel. McGhees reaction to seeing the hole in his leg is hilarious

McGhee's reaction was one of utter disgust, it was F'in hilarious, had to watch it a few times

My god I got drunk on the way home last night.  Not helped by the train packing up in Dundee meaning an extra hour hanging about dundee train station on the way home.

Feared the worse with Diamond, Ilfil, Considine, McDonald, Aluko and Fyvie all out but the boys done good.  Boyd had a couple of great chances but yet again showed he bottles it against the big teams.  They lacked any ideas or invention while we more often than not tried to look for a pass out of trouble (esp the kids).  Not a single bad performance for us and a special mention to the make shift defence but I thought Pawlett and Paton were again stand outs.  The thought of having another 4.5 yrs of Pawlett makes me moist.

One of the most satisfying wins over the scum in a while.  As well as being unbelievably piss poor they are back to a team rammed packed with utter cunts.  From Durrant and McCoist on the sidelines to McCulloch, Laugherty and Boyd on the park.  But the cunt of cunts has to be that wee sack of shite novo.  Clearly he fucking hates us, which makes his increasingly limited and inept performances against us even sweeter.  And nice of him to yet again demonstrate the undoubted dignity of rangers fc:

nacho2e.jpg