Brilliant news Dons fans

Willie Miller Must Go!

Wish I'd kept a list of those knocking Miller for not earning his wage.

The new youth set up was always going to take a few years before we saw any rewards from it.  The two lads who started in the first team looked promising and the noises around this lad are too.

Seems like years now that Considine and Bebo first broke into the team with Zander now being classed (on paper) as being experienced.

I wonder will some Dons fans finally admit that our youth system is not a complete joke... probably not. However, I wonder if the thought of McGhee coming did influence the decision.

An incredible talent is only of use to us if it keeps developing - I get fed up of hearing about incredible talent's who end up at Peterheid. I'm nae holding my breath on this one but good luck to him.

I'm in the Jager camp with this one. Good news, and hope he develops as hoped, but we have seen a number of false dawns previously - Andrew Bagshaw anyone ;)

I was going to mention Bagshaw......

Dons fans have heard this all before...big clubs sniff around a raw talent,decides to sign for us as we will `look after him` and he will get chances in the 1st team.......

Hope im wrong,i really do...be a nice change to get a kid in that can actually play the feckin game,stay around for a couple of years and sell him on 2 years down the line for a nice fee......

Good luck to him....just hope he bides awa when Kerr`s arranging the next `night oot` ::)

Only yesterday, a guy I know that works in Duns HBOS branch backs up all the good comments shown.  Apparentley his laddie played against him for Hibs Youth only a couple of months ago and Fraser was head and shoulders above everyone else that afternoon.