Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Merkland Stand

Ach its no a bad wee stand, dont think it really matters where you sit.

Are you trying to scam cheap family tickets now that you're not a student anymore?

I couldn't get enough seats together in the RDS, had to go for Merkland.

The beauty is though - I'm not a student, but I still get a student card! I paid full price for my season ticket though. :-\

Think the stand would inmprove if they stopped it bing a family section

With the low roof I imagine it would be like a large version of 'the shed' for atmosphere

Thats a good call to be fair though i can never see it happening given the reputation the beach end has

Thats a good call to be fair though i can never see it happening given the reputation the beach end has

Simple answer that has been touted on her before

stick the family section in the main stand section closest to the merkland, shut the upper tier of the RDS except for the bigger games (as it was supposed to be when it was built). 2000 upper tier Fans are then dispersed around the ground and pittodrie actually looks more than 1/4 full.

But that would be madness wouldnt it and there would probably be people who would stop going if they couldnt have their upper tier seat.  ::)

Simple answer that has been touted on her before

stick the family section in the main stand section closest to the merkland, shut the upper tier of the RDS except for the bigger games (as it was supposed to be when it was built). 2000 upper tier Fans are then dispersed around the ground and pittodrie actually looks more than 1/4 full.

But that would be madness wouldnt it and there would probably be people who would stop going if they couldnt have their upper tier seat.  ::)

If this happens, I'm organising a protest.  In Archie Simpsons.  Then on to Blackfriars probably.

Mods can you email everyone about this please?

I couldn't get enough seats together in the RDS, had to go for Merkland.

The beauty is though - I'm not a student, but I still get a student card! I paid full price for my season ticket though. :-\

It wasn't bad in the wheelchairs for the Munich game, well, other than having to sit with Padre. He is unnerving when you can't run away.