Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Guest swaddon

They're like the Gold Blend couple for the new generation.

Maybe one of them will be killed, and the other will have to use their BT phone, with free evening and weekend calls, to call all their relatives to give them the bad news.

They're like the Gold Blend couple for the new generation.

Maybe one of them will be killed, and the other will have to use their BT phone, with free evening and weekend calls, to call all their relatives to give them the bad news.

I've just seen the latest one. They are having a baby now.

I wonder who the dad is?  ;)

I've just seen the latest one. They are having a baby now.

I wonder who the dad is?  ;)

Wtf! when did I miss the big reunion?!? Cos they've been apart for ages. Last one I saw, he was having a nightmare that he didn't have a broadband connection, then woke up with BT.

Wtf! when did I miss the big reunion?!? Cos they've been apart for ages. Last one I saw, he was having a nightmare that he didn't have a broadband connection, then woke up with BT.

Same! Gripping stuff.

Am I the only one who enjoys the Muller adverts?

Fuck, I hope I've got this right. I can't remember what I was watching at the time when it came on and I haven't seen it since.

I just remember thinking, 'you bastard!'  ;)

See, they've done this before though. I remember over the summer I saw one where he was talking to her on the phone, something about BT mobile or something like that, and never seen it since, and no-one I know has seen it!  :-\

See, they've done this before though. I remember over the summer I saw one where he was talking to her on the phone, something about BT mobile or something like that, and never seen it since, and no-one I know has seen it!  :-\

Is that the one where he was talking about leaving for his dream job and then his phone cut off?

Is that the one where he was talking about leaving for his dream job and then his phone cut off?

Supposedly there was one that was only shown a couple of times cos he was at a party and a girl gave him her number. He then used a BT Landline (after 6pm to utilise free evening and weekend calls) to instigate a potential affair... and predictably people complained about that and it got scrubbed.

Supposedly there was one that was only shown a couple of times cos he was at a party and a girl gave him her number. He then used a BT Landline (after 6pm to utilise free evening and weekend calls) to instigate a potential affair... and predictably people complained about that and it got scrubbed.

Aye is that for real Bobby?