Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Supposedly there was one that was only shown a couple of times cos he was at a party and a girl gave him her number. He then used a BT Landline (after 6pm to utilise free evening and weekend calls) to instigate a potential affair... and predictably people complained about that and it got scrubbed.

I think that was the one! Well, it must be because i've not seen it since and my mates thought I was lying! So i'll claim it as that  ;D

From thedailymash:

GOVERNMENT'S 'BANNED LIST' MAKES EVERYTHING ALL BETTER

THE government's decision to ban some foreign people with unpleasant views has made everyone incredibly nice, it was confirmed today.Within minutes of the Home Office announcement, racists, violent extremists and homophobes agreed to put down their placards and stop being so ruddy unpleasant all the time.

The Reverend Fred Phelps, the US psychopath who thinks all soldiers are gay witches, said: "The British government makes an excellent point. I will stop thinking these thoughts immediately."

He added: "Would you like to touch me on the bottom?"

And militant Islamic fruitcake, Safwat Hijazi, said: "Did I really say the infidels should be beheaded and that we should paint our mosques with their blood? That doesn't sound like me - I must have been drunk.

"Anyway, who's up for a double bill of Jesus Christ Superstar and Fiddler on the Roof?"

The government acted after a handful of British tourists were infected with horrid, nasty thoughts on the plane home from Acapulco.

Julian Cook, from Bristol, said: "About half way through the flight I turned to my wife and said, 'I don't want to go back to Britain, it's full of black people and homosexuals'. And she said felt exactly the same way."

The government has today sent a leaflet to every home in the country advising what to do if you find yourself being a bigot, including wiping down hard surfaces with Dettol and spending a long weekend in the Lake District with an Asian lesbian.

Meanwhile people across Britain are demanding that any 'banned list' must include the pathetic couple from the BT adverts.

Tom Logan, from Hatfield, said: "I thought we'd got rid of them, but they're back and if we do not do something now it will be fucking weddings and fucking babies and it will go on and on and on."

I thought 2 was far quicker and far better than series one.

It was, but I thought it took couple of episodes to get going. I've loved every series so far. Apparently series 3 was the best. I certainly agree, though obviously I hope the next couple will still be good.

It was, but I thought it took couple of episodes to get going. I've loved every series so far. Apparently series 3 was the best. I certainly agree, though obviously I hope the next couple will still be good.

I've only got a couple of 2 to watch then i'll be on 3.  But, I have to squash any claims that The Wire is better than the Sopranos.  It isn't.  The only thing that you could say links the two is that they both have start and end credits....

Is that the one where you don't hear what they are phoning their friends and family about but can tell it's good news? I just saw that one now. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I seen that the other day and wondered. They must be getting back together before having a kid?

And, anyway, wouldn't this be the guys first kid? I'm sure the other kids are only step-kids to him?

Is that the one where you don't hear what they are phoning their friends and family about but can tell it's good news? I just saw that one now. :thumbsup:

Yep, thats the one. I'm glad someone else has seen it as I was beginning to think that I had just imagined/dreamt it!  :P

New series is shite, you're missing nothing.

Have been watching series 6 of Shameless on youtube, thought it was pretty good. Just finished watching episode 15 where Debbie (or a body double) finally gets her tits out, delighted. Liked the parallel with Fiona from series one as well.