Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lost Land of the Volcano

Brilliant stuff. Some of the bugs, birds and assorted creatures are bizarre, stunning, and often both at the same time.

As for climbing through uncharted underground rivers that suddenly appear half way down a shear cliff face, no thanks.

Looks like next week they find a new, previously unknown mammal.

EDIT: Spoiler here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8210000/8210394.stm

Lost Land of the Volcano

Brilliant stuff. Some of the bugs, birds and assorted creatures are bizarre, stunning, and often both at the same time.

As for climbing through uncharted underground rivers that suddenly appear half way down a shear cliff face, no thanks.

Looks like next week they find a new, previously unknown mammal.

EDIT: Spoiler here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8210000/8210394.stm

Excellent stuff indeed, fascinating animals and stunning landscapes. Being out there with them would be my dream job, should have studied a bit harder at uni to have had a chance though.

Excellent stuff indeed, fascinating animals and stunning landscapes. Being out there with them would be my dream job, should have studied a bit harder at uni to have had a chance though.

Dunno if you saw the previous series, Lost Land of the Jaguar? The bug guy was brilliant, climbing into rotting logs to find as many horrible creepy crawlies and freaky insects as possible. They guy was literally teaming with them by the end.  Have to say his caterpillar/moth thing tonight was crazy, it looked like some kid had made it.

Dunno if you saw the previous series, Lost Land of the Jaguar? The bug guy was brilliant, climbing into rotting logs to find as many horrible creepy crawlies and freaky insects as possible. They guy was literally teaming with them by the end.  Have to say his caterpillar/moth thing tonight was crazy, it looked like some kid had made it.

Yeah saw that, fucking stupid as anything could have been in that tree and could have nailed him. But its obvious he loves insects, I never used to have any interest but its my job now and I'm heading his way with getting overly excited at things they do.

Yeah saw that, fucking stupid as anything could have been in that tree and could have nailed him. But its obvious he loves insects, I never used to have any interest but its my job now and I'm heading his way with getting overly excited at things they do.

I think you can stop there mizer, we really dont need to know just how overly excited....