Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Guest swaddon

For me the best bit was when the quine mentioned the possibility of getting a minder, and one of them shouted "ARTHUR DALEY"!

I thought maybe they were engaged?

Update on the BT couple! There's 3 different adverts on the radio now, I've heard them all this week. There's one where the guy (what's his name again?) phones his dad and says "Dad, you know how you always said to trust instinct..." and his dad butts in and says "not reason", then he continues saying "well, I've got some really good news". I think that sounds more likely that they're engaged rather than having a baby.

Thought I'd update you all as I'm sure you were thinking about it still... ;)

Update on the BT couple! There's 3 different adverts on the radio now, I've heard them all this week. There's one where the guy (what's his name again?) phones his dad and says "Dad, you know how you always said to trust instinct..." and his dad butts in and says "not reason", then he continues saying "well, I've got some really good news". I think that sounds more likely that they're engaged rather than having a baby.

Thought I'd update you all as I'm sure you were thinking about it still... ;)

Inconclusive. I don't think that confirms it either way.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

"James May on The Moon" was an excellent hours television!

I watched that too, I thought it was great. :thumbsup:

New series of Top Gear tonight too, I couldn't believe that they revealed The Stig! Not sure whether to believe it or not, surely someone would have noticed him at the studios each week?

New series of Top Gear tonight too, I couldn't believe that they revealed The Stig! Not sure whether to believe it or not, surely someone would have noticed him at the studios each week?

They were joking I think. He's not really the stig.

Fuuuuccccckkk!!!

I missed it

:(

Think i'll head into Uni for the iPlayer next week sometime this week  :thumbsup:

>:D

You need to learn to let go of the remote control sometimes...........................

Is it not weird using the same forum as one of your kids?  They must say things sometimes that you don't want to know, as a parent I'd not like that.

I saw that for the first time when it was on this week, and I thought it was great.

"He did that looking at me!"  ;D

I just started watching this recently too, bought the 2 series box-set after seeing the first episode on e4, absolutely brilliant!

BUS WANKERS!!!

• 3 weeks later...