Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I couldn't watch the game and had to leave after 3-0. Inter were playing some great football. But i did not expect to read that spurs had clawed back 3 goals. Was it likely they could have got an equaliser Kow?

Think they just ran out of time. I think their 3rd was quite deep into injury tme.

Think they just ran out of time. I think their 3rd was quite deep into injury tme.

An unbelievably shambolic start to the game for Spurs tho. One of the pundits said at half time that the first couple of years in the CL should be used to learn. I think that would be about right for this game. A learning experience for Redknapp and the players.

I suppose it could be said Redknapp was somewhat naive going 4-4-1-1 at the San Siro. He wasn't helped by Bassong and Gallas being terrible though.

True, but I dont think anything would have prevented the first goal, or even the pressure that forced the keepers mistake for the pen. Inter (much as I hate to say it) were just brilliant.

Well, they highlighted at HT that both Hutton and Jenas being pulled out of position for the first goal, allowing Zanetti in, while Ekotto(?) and Gallas were far too far apart for the second goal. Doesn't take anything away from a fantastic first half for Inter though.

Well, they highlighted at HT that both Hutton and Jenas being pulled out of position for the first goal, allowing Zanetti in, while Ekotto(?) and Gallas were far too far apart for the second goal. Doesn't take anything away from a fantastic first half for Inter though.

Against any good team in the champ's league I'd be surprised if those players weren't equivalent to a 1 goal handicap each.

Watching this Napoli Pool game is tempting me to give up on footie completely. The standard is fucking awful in all but maybe half a dozen games across europe per season.

Pathetic.

Was pretty awful eh? Liverpool were well short of full stength though. Joe Cole, short of match fitness, was on the bench. Curious tactic that.