Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Aye Ptayles, don't know What turner was doing there! The referee was right to give the goal i think. Player touched the ball where the free kick was given. Sloppy!

I dunno the ref didn't blow his whistle,  if it had been "taken quickly" at the opposite end resulting in a goal for Sunderland they would have had to retake it. Still, if he wanted the goalie to take the kick he should just have left it. Also don't think anyone can argue he thought he was taking it otherwise why not run after it when he saw how far the away the keeper was.

All fair points but he didn't need to kick the ball. Sky were reporting this morning that the premier league released a statement saying that the referee had given the signal for the kick to be taken and therefore the goal should stand. It doesn't have to be signalled the whistle. Its one of those goals that had it happened to us i'd be raging but as a neutral, i can see why it was given.

Just switched over to the spurs game. Just what the fuck are all there extra officials for? Apparently the ref gave the pen although the extra goal line guy didn't despite being in a better position. Then the pen is missed as are the six players inside the box when the kick was taken and the keeper being two yards off his line.