Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Disgrace, absolutely heartbreaking to see us showing such a hopeless lack of ambition against a pretty average team. Get the fucking abacus out for Tuesday. I presume the formation will be 7-3 for that. Cunted.

Can't disagree with that mate.

With each passing game I seem to have less and less interest in the national team.

I really don't want to feel like that but am driven to it I'm afraid

That was as bad as it gets I think, fair enough coming away with a point would have been a good result - but not playing like that. Even the Huns in Manchester were better than that, at least they had an out ball in Miller and Naismith.

Watched it with my kids, and if they're anything to go by we'll have a nation of uninspired children heading off to their boys club matches this weekend.

In terms of qualifying it was a disaster. In terms of entertainment for the thousands of travelling Scotland fans it was a disaster. In terms of our image and standing in the world game it was a disaster.

Pished aff.

What I really don't understand is that when Levein was a United manager and went to Ibrox and Parkhead his teams attacked and got a couple of good results there.  Comparatively, are Scotland that much worse than United and Czech Rep much better than the OF? I wouldn't have said so.

Never thought I'd say this about anyone, let alone a Scotland manager, but I hope the press crucify him for it.

Glad i didn't bother after reading the reports. As you say, he went to ibrox and celtic park with attacking formations and came away with results. Why is the national team any different? Football as a whole in scotland is completely in the doldrums at the moment.

Had walter done that at Old Trafford, or elsewhere he'd still be a fucking hero.

Smith played defensively at OT but he still had an out ball, the understanding being that at some point your defence will need a rest and at one point you may catch them cold/leave them exposed at the back. That United-huns game was one of the worst games I've seen in a long time but what else could Smith do?  Credit where it's due, even if he is a horrible hun cunt of a man.

Levein didn't have an out ball last night and it seems little understanding of how his formation would actually work out.

Watching the league challenge cup semi between county and partick. Was a pretty good game that finished 2-2 eventually going to pens.  Could not help but cast admiring glances at countys rb Gary miller.  He looked very calm and composed on the ball and his positioning was excellent.  A couple of times when thistle caught county on the break he was left one on  one and won he ball every time.  Def worth a look imo.

Any team that defeats a team run by Ian McCall gets my support.

'Mon the Staggies!

McCall was in the Herald yesterday saying this is the toughest period of his career and moaning that if everyone who stopped him on Byres Rd to talk to him about Thistle turned up at Firhill every second week they'd have crowds of 10,000 instead of 2,000.  Call me a cynic, but he makes it into ToteSport on Great Western Road really quickly of a morning considering he's just spoken to 8,000 people round the corner...

McCall was in the Herald yesterday saying this is the toughest period of his career and moaning that if everyone who stopped him on Byres Rd to talk to him about Thistle turned up at Firhill every second week they'd have crowds of 10,000 instead of 2,000.  Call me a cynic, but he makes it into ToteSport on Great Western Road really quickly of a morning considering he's just spoken to 8,000 people round the corner...

Horrible horrible horrible cunt of a man. Ignorant, obnoxious, good for nothing, waste of skin bully.