Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I remmber not so long agp (about 10-15 years i think) feyenoord fans rioted and completely shut down rotterdam city centre because they lost out on the league on the last day, fuck knows what they will do after that.  I know ajax is the big rivalry but dont imagine they like psv much either

Houllier get to fuck you utter joke of a man!

Bet's fucked by a single french diddy. I heard his starting line up against a lower league team included no fucking strikers. Genius!

edit- Villa 1-0 up yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss

What a fucking legend that guy is!

edit- 1-1 fucking seriously? you fucking useless diddy cunt!!!

3-0 to the Mags.

:)

Great game and great atmosphere. Sunderland were gash & the icing on the cake was Bramble (Rapist allegedly) getting sent off...  ;D  As soon as Newcastle figured out to get the ball over the top onto the forwards, the makems were fucked.

If Newcastle hang on to Carroll & he stays fit & out of jail, they'll be safe this season.

Gareth Bale won't last long at Spurs if he keeps putting in these performances in Europe.

England must be sick that there's another excellent left winger who's Welsh!

Doing well in Europe but was easily marked out the game on Saturday, show him inside and that's the end of the threat. Good player though, amazing to think he'd been at Spurs for a year or so before he was actually in a winning side (in the league at least)

Aye Bale looks a player and would imagine that he'll be playing for a bigger club than Spurs before long.

Had to laugh at the interviewer asking Van der Vaart if he had "ever seen a player like that before".  Sometimes the English/Sky hyperbole just makes them look fucking stupid.

One other note from tonight, when and why is Ben Shepard (no mark itv2/gmtv presenter) hosting football on Sky Sports?

I really like Van der Vaart but I think Hernandez is best signing if resale value and potential are taken into account.

Shame those fucking knuckle-dragging cuntbags couldn't keep it to 2-0 for the sake of my finances, but it's nice to hear McRapist is still mince under crosses. Good shot stopper yes but never a first choice international keeper long term if any team in the world can lump a ball in and he'll do a Howard. Perhaps 5-6-0 is the formation of the future, with a sweeper instead of a keeper :D

Speaking of Van der Vaart - best signing in the Premiership this season?  8 million is a steal and I reckon he would walk straight into the Man U or Chelsea teams.

The type of player United should have gone for. Still can't believe United didn't ask for him as part exchange in the Ronaldo deal.

EDIT: Or Sneijder