Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Some fucking hilarious scores in the Carling cup.  Chelsea game sounded like a cracker.

How long will Hodgson get now?

Got to feel sorry for the Scunthorpe manager.  He gave an interview on the news earlier tonight saying that SAF was the best manager Britain, if not the world, has ever produced.  He even mentioned his expliots for the Dandies!!  And he said he was hoping to get at least 5 minutes with the great man after the game.  And Fergie wasn't there!

Got to feel sorry for the Scunthorpe manager.  He gave an interview on the news earlier tonight saying that SAF was the best manager Britain, if not the world, has ever produced.  He even mentioned his expliots for the Dandies!!  And he said he was hoping to get at least 5 minutes with the great man after the game.  And Fergie wasn't there!

I know, if only Fergie was there.

It'd have been 8-1.

;)

I know it's a shame he wasn't there, but his responsibility isn't to Scunthorpe, it's to Man Utd and he was watching Valencia tonight. Considering his mistake in the huns game, he has to get this one right.

Whilst i feel sorry for hodgson i can't help but laugh at last nights score line. :D unlucky for the scunthorpe manager, i'm sure fergie will give him a quick phone call. But as bobby says, his responsibility is to united and he needs to get his next euro game spot on! Rangers was a huge cock up.

Anyone see some of the line-ups last night? I thought Man City's was shocking, for a team that hasn't won anything since 1976. With the squad they have, they should be able to put out a team capable of winning every game, especially the likes of West Brom (who put out something of a reserve side themselves). I see a certain Vidal started at RB!!

While I can understand Man Utd and Chelsea putting out youths and reserves, teams like City, Liverpool and Arsenal haven't won anything for a few years, but seemingly dismiss the Carling Cup as not worth competing for. Even teams in the lower reaches of the Premiership seem to put out second teams, to concentrate of not getting relegated, ditto the teams at the top of the Championship and promotion.

Pretty poor, IMO, to see the League Cup treated as a reserve competition, and not a situation I'd necessarily like to see if I was a fan of those teams.