Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Just noticed that if they get through their replays AFC Wimbeldon will be playing MK Dons in The FA Cup.  I suspect it could get pwappa noughty

AFC Wimbledon already saying they do not want to play them as they want nothing to do with MK Dons.

They've retracted that as it would effectively put them out of business if they did so.

Looked this up last night, they are saying things like sensitive to the feelings of their fans etc.  If i was a wimbledon fan i would be well up for the chance of playing them,  Just think if you won?  Its not like there is such a huge gulf in class between them.  Besides the founders of afc wimbledon must have accepted the fact that they were bound to play them one day

Looked this up last night, they are saying things like sensitive to the feelings of their fans etc.  If i was a wimbledon fan i would be well up for the chance of playing them,  Just think if you won?  Its not like there is such a huge gulf in class between them.  Besides the founders of afc wimbledon must have accepted the fact that they were bound to play them one day

Surely that was the idea.  There is the potential they could be in the same league next year FFS, stinks of a public reminder to everyone that their football club was moved to a new location and they're still angry about it.

Surely that was the idea.  There is the potential they could be in the same league next year FFS, stinks of a public reminder to everyone that there football club was moved to a new location and they're still angry about it.

WSC still refuses to publish anything about them or include them in their season preview supplements.

Celtic football club and neil lennon are a disgrace, Thier attitude towards scottish officials needs to be stamped down on. The challenge which reulted in a red card was reckless and could have seriously injured that player.  Indeed i have seen challenges like this doing so.  I'm all for fitba being a mans game with physical contact, but that "tackle" was a shocker.  There was no malice in it, it was just reckless.

Celtic football club and neil lennon are a disgrace, Thier attitude towards scottish officials needs to be stamped down on. The challenge which reulted in a red card was reckless and could have seriously injured that player.  Indeed i have seen challenges like this doing so.  I'm all for fitba being a mans game with physical contact, but that "tackle" was a shocker.  There was no malice in it, it was just reckless.

Agreed. Their behaviour and attitude towards offiicials is a disgrace. A truly horrible club and a horrible human being of a manager. More than likely, they will get their own way and officials will be scared to give decisions against Celtic. Disgusting. Every team gets decisions against them, a dodgy penalty, a card that shouldn't have been given etc etc. Celtic is no different to any other team.

this is to do with something which happened last night according to a couple of journalists twitter accounts.

Also, it's apparently been rumoured for a while that Ancellotti doesn't rate Wilkins but him leaving is likely to upset a few of the senior Londonhuns players as they don't like Ancellotti's management style.

Ignoring the usal pseudo hun pish quite like the banner the hunbos had last night:

Celtic Ashamed of Nothing, Offended By Everything.

article-1328518-0C01E452000005DC-644_634x386.jpg

Much as it pains me to say it. I agree with those sentiments. Celtic fc, ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

Will there be a two minutes silence at the games this weekend? If so, will cfc try to make it a two minutes applause to hide thier shame?

Saw this the other day.. looked a pretty good game from the higjlights.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackpool/9178229.stm

Blackpool manager Ian Holloway has reiterated his threat to resign if his club are fined for fielding a weakened side in the 3-2 defeat by Aston Villa.

Holloway, who made the original claim immediately after the match, said again on Thursday he would quit if punished.

The Seasiders boss made 10 changes to the side that had drawn 2-2 against Everton at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.

But they still pushed Villa hard, and Holloway said: "I'm the manager and I manage the players how I want."

A similar move by Mick McCarthy last season resulted in Wolves getting a suspended £25,000 Premier League fine.

The Premier League is writing to Blackpool to seek an explanation, but Holloway added: "We deserved at least a point and how dare anybody tell me the players I've been working with, I can't treat them with respect and give them a chance.

"If some bright spark from the Premier League wants to tell me who I can pick then come and have a cup of coffee and you'll probably get it chucked in your lap.

Holloway defends making 10 changes

"Let them try and fine me, it's an absolute disgrace. I'll show the Premier League. We were a credit to football, and let the Premier League try to tell me otherwise."

Speaking after the match at Villa Park on Wednesday, Holloway had admitted that making such wholesale changes may have looked like a "crazy" move.

But Holloway said his hand was forced by the busy Premier League calendar.

"We've got four games in 12 days and the lads I've played every week are struggling to keep up the level," he stated.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out - especially as 'big' teams regularly play weakened sides in the carling cup.  Fully agree with him though - who the fuck is anyone to say how he sets his team out.  At the end of the day, it's his responsibility to get the most points from the fixtures.

It'll be interesting. If he doesn't get punished, Wolves could rightly make a complaint. If he does, it's shocking on behalf of the EPL. Especially given it's their wonderful 25 man squad idea Holloway is picking from! The easiest, or most sensible perhaps, would be to rescind Wolve's punishment, and apologise. I'll believe it when I see it.

Fully agree, especially as he was a minute off a point. I'd also suggest that if they had won the game, then this whole thing would not be an issue!

The easiest, or most sensible perhaps, would be to rescind Wolve's punishment, and apologise. I'll believe it when I see it.

Will never happen..