Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪️🔴

Todays fitba

1-0 Kilmarnock

Sounds like they have had celtic pinned back the entire first 14mins.

finished 2-1 Celtic

Man Utd beat Liverpool 3-2, hat trick from Berbatov (his second was a brilliant overhead kick). Pool are utter shite, got back in the game through a pen and a free kick (both expertly taken from Gerrard) but offered fuck all else.  Merieles is a player i really like and think he could be a cracking player for them but I don't think Liverpool used him properly, in the first half especially.

London huns currently 2-0 up on Blackpool after 18 mins.  Andy Gray just called Martin Tyler "son". I think i'd possibly put a biro through his eyeball for that. Patronising cunt.

Atletico Madrid v Barcelona at 6. Should be a good game, I think Atletico have a great chance of winning this one.

I take it its on the red button so Andy Gray can get his ego massaged.

EDIT:  Good game!

Watched the first half on a sketchy stream and had The Last Word on at the same time...  Andy Gray epitomises the very thing that is wrong with modern day punditry - someone is always at fault for goals rather than it just being fucking good play.  He was so keen to express that Darren Fletcher played a stunning pass out to Nani for United's second today, then slags Konchesky for not being tight enough... give the lad a break man.  He can't, and won't be touch tight for 90 mins, any full back would have been the same. Just accept it was a fantastic pass and good wing play from Nani (Konchesky could maybe have done better once he had collected it but it's still harsh).  The guy is a cuntstick.

Watched the first half on a sketchy stream and had The Last Word on at the same time...  Andy Gray epitomises the very thing that is wrong with modern day punditry - someone is always at fault for goals rather than it just being fucking good play.  He was so keen to express that Darren Fletcher played a stunning pass out to Nani for United's second today, then slags Konchesky for not being tight enough... give the lad a break man.  He can't, and won't be touch tight for 90 mins, any full back would have been the same. Just accept it was a fantastic pass and good wing play from Nani (Konchesky could maybe have done better once he had collected it but it's still harsh).  The guy is a cuntstick.

I didn't see the Man U game or The Last Word but the above is par for the course with that cunt, seemingly the highest paid person on Sky.

Messi stretchered off in tears.  :hammer:

I watched the Man U - Liverpool game at the weekend. Liverpool are utter gash, I feared the worst for them when Hodgson was given the job and it looks as though those fears were justified. They look very disorganised and were lucky Man U weren't out of sight early doors.

Man U deserved the 2 points but on that evidence I don't think they'll win the league, the defence looks very suspect indeed imo.

I watched the Man U - Liverpool game at the weekend. Liverpool are utter gash, I feared the worst for them when Hodgson was given the job and it looks as though those fears were justified. They look very disorganised and were lucky Man U weren't out of sight early doors.

Man U deserved the 2 points but on that evidence I don't think they'll win the league, the defence looks very suspect indeed imo.

You know something we don't?

I agree about United's defence. Vidic was excellent as per usual, Evra looked to be back on form after an awful showing at Everton but I don't think they can win it if Evans and O'Shea are making up the back four.  Both are too jittery, which is a shame because Evans looked a real prospect two years ago. May well still turn out to be excellent but he's not convinced this season or last to be honest. John O'Shea is just not good enough to play for United week in week out.

Agree with most of that. Although I think Utd deserved all 3 points to be honest. Bad times ahead for Liverpool. I can't see how Liverpool are going to compete with Man Utd or Chelsea.

Also Agree that Evans is shite as is O'Shea. I think we should include Darron Gibson with that too.