Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Much as it pains me to say it. I agree with those sentiments. Celtic fc, ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

Will there be a two minutes silence at the games this weekend? If so, will cfc try to make it a two minutes applause to hide thier shame?

They already asked and St Mirren told them to fuck off

Much as it pains me to say it. I agree with those sentiments. Celtic fc, ashamed of nothing, offended by everything.

Will there be a two minutes silence at the games this weekend? If so, will cfc try to make it a two minutes applause to hide thier shame?

As much as it pains me to say this i dont think celtic fc should be branded as the same as their fans.  The club spoke out against it, it was a minority of supporters that made the political protest................  And thats what it was at the end of the day.  Whats annoyed me is the way those fans have been ostracised, because they have a different viewpoint they should be punished?  What the fuck happened to freedom of speech?  If anything their protest was against government foreign policy and as an ex member of the armed forces i completely agree with their sentiments about iraq and afghanistan.  A lot of innocent people have died because of those wars.

It wasn't though, they don't even have the intelligence to have a logical and informed opinion. It was because they are a bunch of cunts who like to get offended by absolutely everything they disagree with. At the end of the day they support a terrorist ideology which they don't even fully understand, and thus should be burnt for it! Cunts. Fuck them all.

It wasn't though, they don't even have the intelligence to have a logical and informed opinion. It was because they are a bunch of cunts who like to get offended by absolutely everything they disagree with. At the end of the day they support a terrorist ideology which they don't even fully understand, and thus should be burnt for it! Cunts. Fuck them all.

And whats the difference between that and folk taking a bubbly about what they said?

Let's face it, they only added Iraq and Afghanistan in an attempt to add a degree of legitimacy to their protest.

Is the right answer, almost. Free speech to politicise a fucking fitba match? They want to call is sheepshaggers then fine but let them keep their baggage at the fucking door. Oh, that's right, they can't, its only fucking reason those "protesters" fucking go.

Does anyone honestly think they give the slightest fuck about current or even recent foreign policy?

Now there's a thing. Have to say that Cech has recovered his form, he's been great this season, unless of course he's just simply been busier!

Thing is BB, they could open up and play like that and Chelsea could take a lot off them. As much as Sunderland were superb, there was a real want about Chelsea today. Something a bit Pete Tong off the pitch perhaps or just missing important players?

As much as Sunderland were superb, there was a real want about Chelsea today. Something a bit Pete Tong off the pitch perhaps or just missing important players?

They were making a very big deal over Ray WIlkins' departure of 5live before the game. Not sure whether it should have had that big of an impact though.

Now there's a thing. Have to say that Cech has recovered his form, he's been great this season, unless of course he's just simply been busier!

Thing is BB, they could open up and play like that and Chelsea could take a lot off them. As much as Sunderland were superb, there was a real want about Chelsea today. Something a bit Pete Tong off the pitch perhaps or just missing important players?

Aye, he's looked a lot better this season. He is a truly great keeper on his day.

Well, this is it, what the fuck went on on Wed night for Wilkins to get the dunt?  Ancellotti said it wasn't his decision but he "backed the club's decision" in sacking him.  There have been murmurs that he's shagged someone he shouldn't have.  Doesn't narrow it down much though...

Aye, he's looked a lot better this season. He is a truly great keeper on his day.

Well, this is it, what the fuck went on on Wed night for Wilkins to get the dunt?  Ancellotti said it wasn't his decision but he "backed the club's decision" in sacking him.  There have been murmurs that he's shagged someone he shouldn't have.  Doesn't narrow it down much though...

Aye, there is definitely summat up at the Bridge. Gutted. ;D

When was it they sacked ray wilkins? It was half time of one of their recent games. Ancellotti didn't want it to happen and the players liked him.

Fuck knows what's going on but so long as it all goes tits up for em I couldn't give less of a shite.