Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

Man United have big £35 million for Mata  :o

Great player but £35 million is a lot of money.  Still, I supposed chelsea know United are out of the title race and may actually help them by taking points off their rivals...

Cost £23.5 and has only enhanced his reputation since and he was only 22/23 at the time, add to that the inflated prices in the EPL, should they get him for 35 mill it would be s decent bit of business. I'd reckon on Chelsea being quite keen to deal tbh honest.

Guilleme Ballache reckons it's been done at 36 ish.

I was there just earlier this month. It's nae too bad IMO my opinion. The stadium is actually in a nae too bad part of the town.

In fairness the Stadium is in one of the best parts of the town, if only because the road running past it takes you down to Troon  ;)

Take it you didn't pay a visit to the town centre or Onthank ?

How much of a prize zoomer does Hammill look?

Total banger and yes, I laughed a little today. Mainly at his Just For Men beard.

A little!! I may have wet myself laughing when he missed total cunt of a player. Sort that would not have looked out of place playing for Rangers (deceased)in the 80s.

Might have forgotten to say but I fucking hate Middlesbrough...cost me a seven team accumulator yesterday.

£10 stake returning £1262.......

Aye Funster...total fucking cunts...hope they get dropped into third tier soon.

See the zebras got treated really badly by the makems yesterday too!

Nae luck Al, I reckoned on them winning yesterday.