Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

How is that a red card for Izaguerre, in Rangers half, but it wasn't for Mulgrew on the edge of Celtic's box??  Woeful decision.

Was just about to post the same thing, Mulgrew very lucky to stay on the park before.

While it is galling to see the huns win anything, it'll be welcome should this bring around a Celtic implosion prior to the semi.

Was just about to post the same thing, Mulgrew very lucky to stay on the park before.

While it is galling to see the huns win anything, it'll be welcome should this bring around a Celtic implosion prior to the semi.

Good point, maybe not an implosion even, but perhaps it may - may - focus their energies on ensuring the league is won and push the SC into the background. Probably not, right enough, but you never know.

How is that a red card for Izaguerre, in Rangers half, but it wasn't for Mulgrew on the edge of Celtic's box??  Woeful decision.

Foster was still back in the Rangers penalty area so once yon hun was past Izaguerre he was bearing down on an open goal. As for mulgrew's? well thats for Thomson to know and no one else to find out till the Sun runs an exclusive?

Nice that Thomson awarded a penalty then changed his mind. That should hopefully take some of the wind out of Lennon's conspiracy sails.

Foster was still back in the Rangers penalty area so once yon hun was past Izaguerre he was bearing down on an open goal. As for mulgrew's? well thats for Thomson to know and no one else to find out till the Sun runs an exclusive?

Nice that Thomson awarded a penalty then changed his mind. That should hopefully take some of the wind out of Lennon's conspiracy sails.

He was right on the touchline!! So he had to go into Celtic's half and then finish from outwide, that is not a CLEAR goal scoring opportunity no matter where the keeper is, still a lot of work to do.  Maybe it's a red for how cynical it was (professional foul) but Mulgrew's was a definite red card.

Saw that on Facebook earlier.

I don't see the big problem myself, it's up to them what they do in their free time.

I can't remember anyone complaining when Dennis Wyness turned up at Ibrox to support us.

Yeah, cool, can't wait for the semi v Celtic at Hampden in a few weeks. 

One point too... Wyness wasn't our player at that time, why would we complain about that for fucks sake?

Back in the day it was common knowledge that Mark McGhee (for example) was a Celtic fan... did he ever go to a Celtic game while he was at Aberdeen? Did he fuck. McLeish was a hun, did he go to watch them? Of course he didn't. Why is it ok now? Cos we're shit?  maybe that's the cause. 

The two of them can fuck off and fuck off pronto.  Despicable cunts.

Bobby, see if you played for an spl club, had a free weekend and the team you supported for years (Aberdeen) were in a final against Rangers, you wouldn't go to the game then?

I think the main reason that fans get pissed off about is that they make it obvious and continually show that they support the filth fae Glasgow, years ago before my time the greats of the 80s probably supported the old firm but they didn't show it like these minks do now adays, sickens me.

That was your view at 11.57am today, but you attempt to take me on about my views? 

And you wonder why people think you're a joke poster?

Fuck off mate, seriously.

That was your view at 11.57am today, but you attempt to take me on about my views? 

And you wonder why people think you're a joke poster?

Fuck off mate, seriously.

This is slightly different though, were they draped in an Irish flag wearing their rosery beads and tim top?  You have still failed to answer my question, I'll take the win as I know the maority of Aberdeen fans (true fans that is no pretend weegie ones) would go and support the dons in a final even if they played for another club.

Yeah I'll be at the semi.