Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

How can I contact Jimmy Calderwood?

I don't know how to do quotes so I've copied the text...

"tango man with no taste!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i work in a resturaunt in aberdeen.(in the kitchen) just finished and tonight we had tango man in with seven other muppets for a meal...the fat slob ordered fried chicken and peppercorn sauce with chips...none of which are on the menu!! nae class. anyway, lets just say theres a little bit of me in him now!!!!!!!!! "

Either buy a seat in the main stand and shout *really* loudly, or possibly apply for the caley managers job- if you can cope with waiting until april the 11th to meet him. Failing that get a job delivering UV cabinets, or working for whichever airline flies aberdeen-> majorca/ the surface of the sun or wherever he goes for his holidays.

i work in a resturaunt in aberdeen.(in the kitchen) just finished and tonight we had tango man in with seven other muppets for a meal...the fat slob ordered fried chicken and peppercorn sauce with chips...none of which are on the menu!! nae class. anyway, lets just say theres a little bit of me in him now!!!!!!!!! "

What sort of a restaurant doesn't do chips? MiniJC just died a little inside.

i work in a resturaunt in aberdeen.(in the kitchen) just finished and tonight we had tango man in with seven other muppets for a meal...the fat slob ordered fried chicken and peppercorn sauce with chips...none of which are on the menu!! nae class. anyway, lets just say theres a little bit of me in him now!!!!!!!!!

And yet you made it for him? Class! I'm guessing that if you say "I work in the kitchen" then you ain't the chef. I'd probably say you're the dumb cunt who washes dishes and, when there's an order, you have to leave the dishes alone whilst you scoop two balls of ice-cream and make pretty patterns with the strawberry sauce.

Maybe if you spent a little less time concentrating on who is actually in the restaurant and a little bit more time actually preparing your food, you might actually be able to do something with this thing you call a life. Let's face it, a dish-hand is just a glorified bin-man. You still get paid to scrape away the shit that other people can't stomach.

And yet you made it for him? Class! I'm guessing that if you say "I work in the kitchen" then you ain't the chef. I'd probably say you're the dumb cunt who washes dishes and, when there's an order, you have to leave the dishes alone whilst you scoop two balls of ice-cream and make pretty patterns with the strawberry sauce.

Maybe if you spent a little less time concentrating on who is actually in the restaurant and a little bit more time actually preparing your food, you might actually be able to do something with this thing you call a life. Let's face it, a dish-hand is just a glorified bin-man. You still get paid to scrape away the shit that other people can't stomach.

Is that you jumping into the tackle two footed, missing, then making an arse of yourself again?

Read the rest of the thread mate. :thumbsup: