Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Boring, unentertaining, clueless buffoonery . . . .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big words hiding behind the pc eh?

love the fact all the weegies have plenty to say behind the keyboard but nice as pie when you actually speak to me

bottle merchants  :thumbsup:

Maybe they're nice as pie because they're only having a discusion with you on a football forum?

Even the fact that they're telling you that you're talking absolute fucking bollocks isn't even something to get worked up about.

big words hiding behind the pc eh?

love the fact all the weegies have plenty to say behind the keyboard but nice as pie when you actually speak to me

bottle merchants  :thumbsup:

hahahahahaha

That's hillarious, if you dare to disagree with mental Aberdeen fans you are instantly branded a hun - doesn't matter which shitty corner of the internet it is.

And Stoney, trust me mate, the only time I met you was when I was at the bohs game in dublin - and you were being a cock their too.

If you can't back up your fucking stupid nonsense about Calderwood spending £3m a year, don't go crying into your keyboard and make up insults. At least do your research and find out who you are insulting!

I think that my stance lies with both of you. Call it sitting on the fence if you will but I think both ST and Stoney (I feel dirty ;) ). I fully acknowledge that the majority of the players at AFC currently would not have considered signing for the club without JC being at the helm, however there are a number of occassions he does seem to fails to get the best out of them on a consistent basis. We should be aiming for 3rd season in season out AND winning a trophy.

Jesus back 4 pages for something semi-sensible.

I think most folk, apart from the fundamentalists, would agree Jimmy is one minute fucking brilliant and the next utterly infuriating. 

We can all list his good points and bad, we do so every week, every season.

The real problem is that people insist on this division of dons fans into either JMGers or JIGers.  Reality is most folk are probably in the JSSBIAATAT (Jimmy Should Stay But Is An Annoying Twat At Times).  Admittedly not as catchy but what is when there are bandwagons to be jumped on.

Pissed of Merkie, I mean Merkie, sorry Chris' article did have an unnecessarily negative tone yet some of his points were valid, not least that hearts, united and hibs (as if they are in contention anyway) have been significantly weekend.  They will slip up again and it is up to us, JC and the players to make sure we take full advantage more often than not.

Lets see, if we can just go a few weeks without needless point scoring.

Criticising JC's mistakes isn't hysterical just as applauding his successes isn't.

One final point

Levein's Scottish Cup Record Reads:

Hearts:

2001: Lost QF to Celtic

2002: Lost 4th Rnd to ICT

2003: Lost 3rd Rnd to Falkirk (4-0!!)

2004: Lost 4th Rnd to Celtic

Dundee Untied:

2007: Lost 4th Rnd to ICT

2008: Lost 5th Rnd to St Mirren

2009: Lost 5th Rnd to Hamilton

Fucking brilliant eh?

Anyway back to throwing shite at each other and fishing ::)

Glad you clarified things there GS! Was getting rather silly! I thought people were gonna start getting tooled up with their crazy wingding symbols and exclamtion marks etc....

I think me and Ajja discussed this a few weeks back that February should make for an interesting month as Hearts have been weakened, Hibs are random and the Arabs have been significantly weakened too. Just need to try and keep a steady ship for the next few weeks and then we'll see where we are! One thing you can always say about JC which is in direct contrast to this thread title is that it is exciting in the manner that you really don't know what is going to happen next!