Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Which Personnel Would You Want Out Or Not Of Pittodrie?, Clearout or Status Quo?

Guest fatshaft
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest fatshaft

Our forum bully feels that his view is the only view that counts, however to me it's pretty clear that there is a wide divergence still among the fans, indeed this forum and the other main Dons forum show that, with this one largely (but not wholly) for JC, and the other largely (but not wholly) against him.

So who, if any, of the three main men at Pittodrie do you want to see leave?

Bully? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unfortunately Milne has to stay. He is virtually inextricably linked to our finances though he looks very unlikely to fart a nugget of his own at the club.

The management? As you were. Far too early to make any snap judgements.

Yep totally correct on both points.  As far as the management are concerned they have till christmas to improve our league positions.  By most accounts we've not played badly the last few games so here's hoping as we cannot afford to be sacking a manager thats on such a long contract.

Who do we seriously think is going to take the job and do a better task than Calderwood?

I've been asking myself and others this question for months.  I can't think of anyone who'd do a better job that'd:

1. Be interesed in the job.

2. We could afford to bring to the club.

Our forum bully feels that his view is the only view that counts, however to me it's pretty clear that there is a wide divergence still among the fans, indeed this forum and the other main Dons forum show that, with this one largely (but not wholly) for JC, and the other largely (but not wholly) against him.

I think the Poll is interesting in that 19/30 voters so far have said they would like Calderwood to go, even though I, and many others, perceive DT to be more accepting of Calderwood than some other sites.

As others have said we are stuck with Milne as without him the bank are at the door wanting their money back

As for management team they clearly seem to have run out of ideas and need changed whether we can afford to do that is a different matter.

Miller should be sacked for giving the management team the new 3 year deals in the first place.

I think the Poll is interesting in that 19/30 voters so far have said they would like Calderwood to go, even though I, and many others, perceive DT to be more accepting of Calderwood than some other sites.

Well, I voted for Calderwood only. But, the reason for doing that is that if this continues - and I'm presuming that the original question was set out with this in mind - then it has to change and that's the change I'd want to happen. How and ever, I have stated that Calderwood should be given time to sort it out, but I've seen a lot of folk say "Til Christmas", not sure I'm willing to give him as much time as that.

Guest fatshaft

Right, I'm going to hold my hands up and say I've not been to a game in a year. As a result I'll defer to those who regularly attend. However, who are we kidding? Who do we seriously think is going to take the job and do a better task than Calderwood? Furthermore, who's going to buy the club of Milne?

Well I'm in the Calderwood out, but tohers stay camp, so I'll say my piece.

Calderwood seems to have run out of ideas imo. I started to turn when we lost the chance of second place 2 seasons ago, but as he often does he pulls out something to give you an inlking of faith, in that season, beating Rangers in the last game to get into Europe. Achieving the European cup run just masked the problems, and once the QoS result was over, his days became numbered, now sitting at the bottom of the league, who could be worse?

The candidates foremost in fans views seem to be McGhee, Billy Davies, Hughes and now there's some call for Rioch, all of them are possibles, again imo.

As for Milne, there doesn't seem to be a single character out there with the financial clout, or interest in AFC that Milne has. I think if he left we could only be worse off than we are now, but many think differently.

Well I'm in the Calderwood out, but tohers stay camp, so I'll say my piece.

Calderwood seems to have run out of ideas imo. I started to turn when we lost the chance of second place 2 seasons ago, but as he often does he pulls out something to give you an inlking of faith, in that season, beating Rangers in the last game to get into Europe. Achieving the European cup run just masked the problems, and once the QoS result was over, his days became numbered, now sitting at the bottom of the league, who could be worse?

The candidates foremost in fans views seem to be McGhee, Billy Davies, Hughes and now there's some call for Rioch, all of them are possibles, again imo.

As for Milne, there doesn't seem to be a single character out there with the financial clout, or interest in AFC that Milne has. I think if he left we could only be worse off than we are now, but many think differently.

No thanks!*

*i know these aren't necessarily your shouts FS.

Ahem!  >:D

;)

Mate, most of the time you're spot on, but this time you're well wide of the mark I'm afraid.  Terrible list of possible replacements.