Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Which Personnel Would You Want Out Or Not Of Pittodrie?, Clearout or Status Quo?

Guest fatshaft
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thats why I hate they smiley fuckers. I don't understand them. I have an urge to kill or maim things I do not understand.

My curious brother, being different from me, likes things he doesn't understand. He says we can learn from them. Weirdo.

So, you're waving bye bye to me. But I wasn't going yet? And waving while walking right to left on me? Too confusing. Destroy.

Guest fatshaft

Mate, most of the time you're spot on, but this time you're well wide of the mark I'm afraid.  Terrible list of possible replacements.

Well thanks (I think)

Anyway, they are the names that seem to crop up most often, admittedly over on AFC chat rather than here, but as this poll proves, here is still largely happy with JC, whereas over there the atmos is very different.

You could also add young Fergie to that list as he has his fans as well, although not my cup of tea, nor Yogi Hughes. I would take Davies or Rioch though, and have become a bit undecided about McGhee's credentials, although his record ion th past is pretty good when you examine it.

Anyway, it was just to point out who has been suggested as replacements.  ;D

Guest fatshaft

He is now, after last night.

I thought your post sounded genuine, don't know what I did to deserve the honour of being your mate though. I expect the double cross to come as soon as I relax and call you mate/buddy/freen.

I think Neale Cooper is another being mentioned.

. . . . and Nigel Pepper and Robbie Winters as a player/coach.

Any cunt that hasn't balls a job as manager or who had any kind of tenuous connection to the club is getting bigged up. Dear christ.

McGhees record stands up does it? I seem to remember him being fired from every job he's had and only at the last minute decided NOT to join Hearts. Seems a bit of a cunt to me.