Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Russell Anderson

Sorry, someone has to say this.....what the fuck is with the gay r&b music

"The worlds greatest" as much as I love Anderson and think he is the best in Scotland he is not the greatest in the world

and

even though you leave you will always be respected and welcomed back to Pittodrie
- bollocks, if he signed for the huns as the video maker suggests, would the fuck he be welcomed back.

rant over

• 4 years later...

Aye, so - anybody mind this guy?

While pissing myself at the thought of Scott Vernon going to Sunderland, I can across this interesting post:

The quoted fee for Russell Anderson was £1m. In truth Aberdeen saw the thin end of £250,000...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10421593&postcount=68

Anybody know anything about this? Or shall I continue to dismiss it as utter pish?

We certainly didnt see 1m.

Transfer took place at the end of June 2007 so i'm not sure if they would be included in the (year ending) June 2007 or 2008 accounts.

In either case, in year ending 2007 we got £689,000 in "receipts from sales of players' registrations" and in (year ending) June 2008 we got £278,000 (Hart & Clark?)

Aye, so - anybody mind this guy?

While pissing myself at the thought of Scott Vernon going to Sunderland, I can across this interesting post:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10421593&postcount=68

Anybody know anything about this? Or shall I continue to dismiss it as utter pish?

Saw this earlier in the day, did consider posting it on here, but after about 20 seconds of considering it, decided it must be pile of steaming shite and decided against it

That's because at some point in the last 4 years someone has removed it.  :wave:

Didn't part of the £1m go towards Anderson's signing on fee? (Which he donated back to the club anyway)?

That was my understanding anyway. However much that may have been.