Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Injury news from redweb

"At this moment in time it looks as though Zander is the only one who is going to miss out and hopefully he might play on Saturday."

Surprising, hopefully the medics have not done their usual standard of job though it was supposedly total rest meaning they wouldn't (hopefully) have been anywhere near him.

Duff and Young also recovered.

Formula for calculating the number of weeks a player at Pittodrie is out injured:

n = x / (y + z)

Where x is the number of weeks reported in the Evening Express (e.g. 6).

Where y is the best estimate from the Pittodrie physios.

Where z is the roll of a dice.

It won't be so bad if Zander misses the first game of the season, especially as Richie Byrne will be able to slot in there...   :o

Firstly, I thought he had departed.

Secondly, when he played at CH last season I was quite happy with him. No, I thought he was, at the time at least, the best CH at the club. That may have a lot more to do with the general standard though.

Firstly, I thought he had departed.

Secondly, when he played at CH last season I was quite happy with him. No, I thought he was, at the time at least, the best CH at the club. That may have a lot more to do with the general standard though.

Just got a sneaky feeling that we may see Richie back as an Aberdeen player before the end of August.

He told k-9 on afc chat that he might be back sooner than we expect, would be funny like but scary at the same time.

I had seen that, but I've thought all summer it was a possibility and mentioned it on here a month or so ago.  Now we're kind of struggling and the season gets closer, the fact he's good to have about the place and to be honest, I think had he been fit, JC would have seen him as the replacement for Anderson.

He told k-9 on afc chat that he might be back sooner than we expect, would be funny like but scary at the same time.

Very funny, just the news I needed to cheer myself up.  We might see a rush of season ticket sales after all...  :-\

He said that Caley were in for him but are offering pennies so he is holding off in hope.

But at the end of the day, it could be a case of pennies or no pennies at all.

TBH, I'd have him back, but only on a pay as you play basis.

Played very well against Copenhagen but would not be impressed by this news. We should have had this position wrapped up by now, but typical AFC we don't and now we're going back to what we had, which was deemed not good enough in the first place??? He best not be getting a good deal with us if it is true, pay as you play and nothing more.