Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Tommy Wright deal on verge of collapse...or is it?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Byrne cost buttons, Lovell was a good striker but unfortunately a very uninterested striker.

Just didn't work out for Lovell, shame that, but oh well, I agree though, I think he'll turn out to be decent for us. Welcome aboard and I wish him/us, every success  :thumbsup:

I think it's funny that folks constantly bleat on about how sh*te the football in England is, but when we sign a player who's been capped by them, they think it means something.

Not necessarily pointing you out Stewart. ;)

I think it's funny that folks constantly bleat on about how sh*te the football in England is, but when we sign a player who's been capped by them, they think it means something.

Not necessarily pointing you out Stewart. ;)

Didn't say it meant anything, just searched for his name on Google and that came up.

Thought folk might be interested in reading it.

Didn't say it meant anything, just searched for his name on Google and that came up.

Thought folk might be interested in reading it.

As I said, I didn't say you meant anything by it.  However, you can almost guarantee that some people will go on about how he's played for England Under 20's or whatever it is, but at the same time tell us how overrated English football is.

As I said, I didn't say you meant anything by it.  However, you can almost guarantee that some people will go on about how he's played for England Under 20's or whatever it is, but at the same time tell us how overrated English football is.

Ah well I took the wink as sarcasm.

I see Richard Offiong is on that site as well anyway so we'll be able to compare them this season. :thumbsup:

Ah well I took the wink as sarcasm.

Ah, it wasn't meant to come across like that.  It was the same when we signed Aluko/Walker, numerous folk were going on about how they'd been capped by England and making a big deal of it, but at the same time they'd say how poor the Premieship is and how sh*te their national team are.  ;D