Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Festivals

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peaked in 2009, now trying to attract the TITP crowd

spot on kow, couldnt put in any better!  Didnt go 2010 as i decided to try and raise money for cancer research by watching every game of the world cup.  My pal came back and said it was now T in the parks neddy wee cousin. 

may try and blag a day ticket to see pulp and if weezer were on the same day that would be a bonus but the t line up is fucking stinking aside

• 1 month later...

Gonna try to keep it real, gone kidding myself that im going to try to make the moment last when texas are on.  you can say what you what you want though, sharleen would sttill get it but i heard she doesnt want a lover.  This has caused my pal fergus to sing the blues as he's fancied her for years

I don't know who is organising it but...

Well, the cat is out of the proverbial bag... Northern Lights Music Festival is proud to announce that the following acts WILL be playing at Seaton Park on the 30 and 31 July 2011: Madness, Maximo Park, Kelis, The Waterboys, Noisettes, Idlewild, Paloma Faith, Tinchy Stryder, Edwyn Collins, The Futureheads, Mylo, Example, Audio Bullys, Sander Van Doorn, The Xcerts and much, much more.

Two days, three stages and more than 50 acts are set to rock the Granite City this summer. The festival will be officially launched on Monday 18 April at 9am when tickets go onsale. More on that later!

More here: http://www.facebook.com/northernlightsfestival