Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Festivals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I quite enjoyed myself. The only down side was the constant presence of rain on Friday and Saturday - but that meant we saw more bands on Saturday starting with Stanley odd - a rapper from Airdrie, yes I know, but he was actually quite good. After them on T break we saw the Draymin http://www.thedraymin.co.uk/main/ excellent performance and some cracking tunes - well worth checking both out.

Also on Saturday saw quite a few bands mostly in tents but ventured out for Proclaimers and Shed seven into the rain, but The Prodigy were by the far most impressive with another immense performance. Friday highlight would have to be Faithless and on Sunday groove armada.

I thoroughly enjoyed it although I was only there for Saturday because all the rest of the acts are shite.

Muse have a good reputation for being great live but on the TV they looked shite. However not one single person I spoke to that saw them said anything other than how ace they were.

I was mainly there for the Rap. D12 and Eminem. Watched a bit of some others too but spent most of the afternoon in the Bicardi tent.

I ken women should be able to wear what they want but with what some of them (weren't) wearing news of sexual assaults doesn't surprise me too much. Hope they catch the cunts though.

I ken women should be able to wear what they want but with what some of them (weren't) wearing news of sexual assaults doesn't surprise me too much. Hope they catch the cunts though.

So women in hotpants and wellies is actually a sign saying rape me?  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

I thoroughly enjoyed it although I was only there for Saturday because all the rest of the acts are shite.

Muse have a good reputation for being great live but on the TV they looked shite. However not one single person I spoke to that saw them said anything other than how ace they were.

I was mainly there for the Rap. D12 and Eminem. Watched a bit of some others too but spent most of the afternoon in the Bicardi tent.

Fucks sake it's almost as if that advert was put on tv especially for you  >:(

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else going up to Wizard this weekend?

I see Bez has been banged up so Happy Mondays won't be quite the same.  :hammer:

Go see the Draymin on Sunday night (if you dont mind missing the complete stone roses) - cracking band.

article-1282838013575-0AED8484000005DC-305393_636x351.jpg

Reading this weekend is a bit of a mud fest already

• 3 months later...

Allegedly tomorrow's T in the Park announcement is going to include Metallica, Faith No More and Foo Fighters.

Todays papers saying that Blink 182 will be headlining, which would neatly fit in with their UK tour, and last year in Aberdeen saud they'd be back next year.