🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Festivals

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Following the announcement that Leftfield are playing at Glasto, I cannot wait to go now! Genuinely one of the acts that have been on my "bucket list" bands so hopefully they don't disappoint.

They won't disappoint, I thought they were oustanding at Rockness a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Glastonbury lived up to it's rep. Fantastic festival and absolutely massive!  I know everyone tells you that, but it's not something you can really comprehend until actually there. Definitely recommend it!  :thumbsup:

Been twice, awesome experience.  Presume you visited the late night areas?  They're quite something!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

12932701_10153501668696918_5431422485506386554_n.jpg?oh=aa8aa6dfbfdfaa9e0bf08bd73c21c193&oe=577C8C3B

Was concerned after Coldplay and Adele were announced but that line up has put me at ease. A lot of stuff i'm not fussed about but a few i'm always glad to see  :thumbsup:

Anyone else going this year?

I'm not going, but agreed the line up looks great (aside from the headliners) - plenty of great stuff in there.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was at Glasgow Green to see Radiohead last night.

Good times. Great performance from Abingdon's finest yet again and decent set up. Hopefully a festival with a future. Only downside was the 3.8% carlsberg on offer  :-\

My Glasgow-based daughter was there too. I watched the performances of Radiohead and Kasabian on the telly these last couple of nights and on Friday, this was a text exchange with my mate: -

"Radiohead. I'm sorry but I don't get it. They try too hard to be weird and different but they got lucky with a unique sound and a couple of great songs".

"Even the couple of songs they did find luck with cannot be enjoyed past the stage of awkward maladjusted teenager, which should pass healthily by eighteen. Tiny window before the music gets depressing on every level".

• 1 year later...
Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

I think that Trnsmt lineup might be the worst festival line up I’ve ever seen.

Sunday looks particularly horrific.

TRNSMT-2019-Full-Wide.jpg

I actually quite like the look of Sunday.  Snow Patrol and The Kooks are pretty good and Tom Grennan is very under rated.  Also got a soft spot for a bit of George Ezra.  Friday is dreadful and why Richard Ashcroft is not top of the bill on Saturday is incredible.  Sam Fender is one worth listening to.