Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Rangers thread

Guest ally s

I can't believe people still watch Scotsport, it's awful.

The players shouldn't need any motivation when it comes to playing the Huns but if they do they only need to read today's papers.  Darcheville seems confident they can put 4 or 5 past us on Thursday :o  Can't see it myself, I think it'll finish up a draw.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swaddon

Hmm, I've just realised, my ticket is in the extra bit that the old firm get. Do I need to go into the ticket office and get a replacement ticket? Normally thats what happens, but my dad does it as he lives in Aberdeen anyway, but at the moment he's in another country.

Hmm.

Just sit with the hun fans. There'll be absolutely no trouble. Don't forget, it was people pretending to be huns that caused all the trouble in Manchester last week (so they say).

Just sit with the hun fans. There'll be absolutely no trouble. Don't forget, it was people pretending to be huns that caused all the trouble in Manchester last week (so they say).

Hehe, with a bit of luck my season ticket will still work at the Merkland Road turnstiles as I really don't fancy making my way into Aberdeen just to get a ticket I've already paid for.

I can't believe people still watch Scotsport, it's awful.

The players shouldn't need any motivation when it comes to playing the Huns but if they do they only need to read today's papers.  Darcheville seems confident they can put 4 or 5 past us on Thursday :o  Can't see it myself, I think it'll finish up a draw.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/647794 this is what Darchville is saying

Good. Chuck the cunts out straight after the final whistle.

Inform the police that a team of surveyors are booked to inspect the South Stand at 21:35. But of an odd time for an inspection. but nevermind.  :thumbsup:

Or that the floodlights need turning off?  ;D

Guest bloo_toon_red

To be honest if Aberdeen loose 5-0 I wont give a shit about whether Rangers get the trophy here or not.

:clap:

Good point!

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/648149?UserKey=0

No extra security for Rangers game at Pittodrie

ABERDEEN will not be making any special security arrangements for Thursday’s showdown with Rangers – even in the wake of the violence at the UEFA Cup final.

The Gers fans went on the rampage in the aftermath of last Wednesday’s European defeat to Zenit St Petersburg.

An inquiry is under way after 42 arrests were made as police and supporters clashed.

Walter Smith’s men have to win the final game at Pittodrie and hope Celtic slip up against Dundee United in order to win the league.

But Dons security chief John Morgan isn’t changing anything for this match.

He said: “It’s a Category A game and we’ll be doing everything as normal to make sure we cope.

“We’ll keep in constant contact with our counterparts at Rangers and the police to do everything to avoid any flash-points.

“We’ll be approaching things in exactly the same way as we would with any other Old Firm game.â€

In 2002, riot police were forced into action when Aberdeen fans invaded the pitch after Dons player Robbie Winters was struck by a coin.

Match commander Albert Donald said: “As is normal practice for these events, we have been liaising closely with Aberdeen Football Club. We hope the fans come to the match for an enjoyable and trouble-free time and we recognise the importance of this particular fixture.â€

The Chief Superintendent said police had noted events in Manchester but that no special measures were planned.

He said: “Our policing arrangements will be such that a firm but fair approach will be adopted with the aim of having a safe environment both inside the stadium and elsewhere in the city.†Tayside Police are drafting in extra officers over fears Rangers fans on the way home from Aberdeen could clash with Celtic fans in Dundee for the Dundee United game.

That is utter madness.  Thursday night has the potential to kick-off spectacularly.... and I don't just mean the Huns.  If we lose 0-5 and hand the title to Rangers I could see some of our supporters going for JC.

Aye but that would be completely understandable and justifiable. As long as everyone knows I'm first in the queue.

That is utter madness.  Thursday night has the potential to kick-off spectacularly.... and I don't just mean the Huns.  If we lose 0-5 and hand the title to Rangers I could see some of our supporters going for JC.

I think there will be trouble but i also think there must be a few Huns in the Aberdeen end??? As the article on Northsound was saying we are nearing a sell-out and i just cant see we would take that many dandies for a game that means nothing, so i really think there will be trouble in the stands as well.

If we lose 5-0 i will be following Mizer and Tyrant after JC as we have put up enough this season without having this SCUM celebrate on our doorstep.  :hammer:

Hmm, I've just realised, my ticket is in the extra bit that the old firm get. Do I need to go into the ticket office and get a replacement ticket? Normally thats what happens, but my dad does it as he lives in Aberdeen anyway, but at the moment he's in another country.

Hmm.

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1313197,00.html

just got my ticket - only few hundred left - section Y only.

The boy at the counter assured me they were trying their best not to let huns get tickets.  Surely must be heaps considering the numbers that said on the messageboards that they weren't going!

PWOPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAUGHTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

If a hun offers me 60 quid for my ticket outside he can have it - then will either grass him up on his way into ground - or take his money then leg it - and if they try anything - kick shite into him (or shout for a policeman that the cunt tried to rob me!)... or maybe just let him away with the dodgy cardboard photocopy of the ticket I'm making with altered barcode  :thumbsup:

None in RDS at all?!

yes - but many huns have bought tickets before.

My mate was the one that lynched the last huns to be caught in the Main Stand.  Hooked him a treat before the hun got thrown oot.

Main Stand actually has a lot of people that won't take any nonsense in it.

tbh only time I have seen huns in our end was the main stand back in the 90s just when they were trying evict them from the Merkie end of the Main.  A solitary hun with kid decided to celebrate a goal by waving a union jack about.  He didnae last long.  Same day some boy lobbed a pie off McCoist (or maybe Durie's) head and received a standing ovation from the Main.  So they're not all boring old farts....well apart from BTR