Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen v Rangers thread

It's been a long painful time since the last one.

I was stunned to find out Nespa's first AFC goal there was the Seve wonder free kick there in the 1-1 draw there a season or two back.

I felt kinda blessed.

It definitely has been, and next season that pain needs eliminated!.

I have never been to Ibrox, been too feart to go tbh after hearing all the stories!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been to Ibrox, been too feart to go tbh after hearing all the stories!

It's not that bad. The cops have it sewn up BUT they are all cunts.

I loved the atmos for years but it's been dulled recently. Get after the cunts and DON'T STOP SUPPORTING THE TEAM NO MATTER WHAT! They canny take supporting our team even when it goes Pete Tong, it really annoys them that we really demonstrate what loyal actually means.

It's not that bad. The cops have it sewn up BUT they are all cunts.

I loved the atmos for years but it's been dulled recently. Get after the cunts and DON'T STOP SUPPORTING THE TEAM NO MATTER WHAT! They canny take supporting our team even when it goes Pete Tong, it really annoys them that we really demonstrate what loyal actually means.

Why has it been dulled recently?, due to us nae winning there for years? . Appreciate what you say re don't stop supporting team no matter what, we should always be like that at games but sadly this isn't the case.

Why has it been dulled recently?, due to us nae winning there for years? . Appreciate what you say re don't stop supporting team no matter what, we should always be like that at games but sadly this isn't the case.

It has been decided that some songs are not suitable for adults to sing at fitba.

Possibly a good thing, I really don't give a fuck about what the filth sing about, there really are more important things to be concerned with and I think most people are, it actually is better if we allow them freedom of expression, that way everyone can see them for what they are. That way we get tore in and everyone looking sees why.

It has been decided that some songs are not suitable for adults to sing at fitba.

Possibly a good thing, I really don't give a fuck about what the filth sing about, there really are more important things to be concerned with and I think most people are, it actually is better if we allow them freedom of expression, that way everyone can see them for what they are. That way we get tore in and everyone looking sees why.

I concur  :thumbsup:

Been once last season, that dreaded Sebo goal  :-[ but had a good laugh none the less, and me and Mizer managed to get a that hun cunt arrested  8) WELL worth it. Maybe tempted along next season, you need to make it happen, you maybe the luck we've been missing  :thumbsup: