🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dhims vs Dons

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Terrible start, all over the shop. Much better in the final fifteen and unlucky not to score with two good chances. Campbell playing the man marking is just a nonsense, we can't afford to take a man out of the midfield, and what a difference when he has the confidence to run with the ball, a great ball across the face too. He needs a rocket at half time, because he's better than he gives himself credit for. 

Hornby and Kennedy poor, so I'd switch in McLennan and Hendry at half time before we lose another. Hendry will track Ajer a lot more and nip at folk. Hornby isn't bringing others into the game anyway, but not his worst performance.

We've seen it time and time again. We sit in, let them run 40 yds and then start playing once we're one or two down.

So typical of this era in a big game.

After that second half, I'd expect never to see Kennedy playing ahead of McLennan on the right again. However I know what'll happen at the weekend ?

1 minute ago, Jute said:

Much better 2nd half. Very impressed with Kamberi. Actually thought Hornby played okay and there is definitely bit of understanding building between the front 2. Still another defeat and 6 games without a goal. 

Agreed, Hornby worked his arse off today and did well, and Kamberi is just the type of player we need on the pitch. Defence was strong, Taylor and Considine going through everything. Ref was fucking terrible. They were weak and at serious risk of letting us back in it. McRorie is breathing out his airse in every game toward the end since Scotland gave him covid, he looked fucked at the end. Kennedy got that right wing back slot sorted, and I thought the 3-5-2 looked workable when Campbell started playing as a midfielder rather than a man marker. Should tank killie now. One nil, ninetieth minute pen.

On 17/02/2021 at 20:05, RicoS321 said:

Agreed, Hornby worked his arse off today and did well, and Kamberi is just the type of player we need on the pitch. Defence was strong, Taylor and Considine going through everything. Ref was fucking terrible. They were weak and at serious risk of letting us back in it. McRorie is breathing out his airse in every game toward the end since Scotland gave him covid, he looked fucked at the end. Kennedy got that right wing back slot sorted, and I thought the 3-5-2 looked workable when Campbell started playing as a midfielder rather than a man marker. 

He was doing exactly what his manager asked of him, and to be fair, other than the attempted lob aside,  you wouldn't have known Christie was playing.