Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Preseason Games.

^ Not true. My criticisms of the management are relevant and fair. You are being disingenuous again.

^^ It's false optimism to consider Bryson's weight improvement as making any fucking difference.

Try looking at the record and seek to understand the reasons for consistently underperforming.

I forgot. You are in denial that there's a problem. Which makes you not real.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the pic of Ryan Jack taking the knee before they beat Nice 2-0. The huns were up in arms that their players made the gesture.

I'd be on the Huns side on this one then.

Be a nice distraction for McInnes at the post match interview,  he won't even have to bother with the 'tired players' excuse either.

I'd be on the Huns side on this one then.

Be a nice distraction for McInnes at the post match interview,  he won't even have to bother with the 'tired players' excuse either.

I don't understand. I wouldn't want to kneel down myself but I suspect my reasons are completely different to those that the hun fans are spouting. What are your views on this?

Do it or or don't but actually having an issue with it is basically saying you think it's OK for a person to be murdered slowly and in plain view of the public by the police whilst he's begging for his life. Lest we forget it was all because they thought he may have spent a fake 20 buck note.

The huns are saying that BLM is a vicious "lefty" organisation who are hate-filled racists. They're saying that Rangers are a "British" club who should not support the movement.

We all know that the truth is that they themselves are intolerant racist bigots but I'm wondering what Defoe thinks about this?

I wouldn't be the only one not taking the knee if I'm in a team situation but I don't do gestures. I didn't clap on Thursday nights despite my wife being NHS and even when we had a piper on the green outside our house religiously every week at 8 pm. Much as I totally support the movement against police brutality and have tweeted often against systemic and institutional racism, I personally would feel uncomfortable "taking the knee". I support those who do.

^^ It's false optimism to consider Bryson's weight improvement as making any fucking difference.

I didn't say he was going to have a great season, I simply noted what you yourself have written in bold and wished him well.

The huns are saying that BLM is a vicious "lefty" organisation who are hate-filled racists

Look up the BLM website they make no bones about this being the case.  One of their crazy aims is to remove the police force.

'vicious' would describe the way BLM supporters attacked & chased the police in London. not shown by MSM

'racist' , well if they get upset about ppl sayin All Lives Matter instead of just black lives , maybe the huns have a point there.

Personally I wouldn't call anyone racist, I've never met a racist person in my life.

I wouldn't call the huns racist ; selfish  & greedy group of supporters , like Celtic - sure. Plenty evidence for that.

In the USA  Blacks make 13% of population , yet account for 51% of violent crimes.

most of which are Black on Black ...

A grand total of 9 Black unarmed people were killed by Police last year , that's not a number that justifies the outrage being spread to the easily influenced. & especially since it's half the number of unarmed Whites also killed by Police that year.

I agree with these people :

Look up the BLM website they make no bones about this being the case.  One of their crazy aims is to remove the police force.

'vicious' would describe the way BLM supporters attacked & chased the police in London. not shown by MSM

'racist' , well if they get upset about ppl sayin All Lives Matter instead of just black lives , maybe the huns have a point there.

Personally I wouldn't call anyone racist, I've never met a racist person in my life.

I wouldn't call the huns racist ; selfish  & greedy group of supporters , like Celtic - sure. Plenty evidence for that.

In the USA  Blacks make 13% of population , yet account for 51% of violent crimes.

A grand total of 9 Black unarmed people were killed by Police last year , that's not a number that justifies the outrage being spread to the easily influenced. & especially since it's half the number of unarmed Whites also killed by Police that year.

I agree with these people :

You've never met a racist person? Wow. Sheltered life or more likely you wouldn't recognise one given some of the stuff in your post.

You need to understand statistics if you're going to quote them. Are you saying that black people are more likely to commit violent crimes because they are black? If not, then what do you take from this statistic?

"Only" 9? Surely one human being losing their life because of cops is one too many? When those charged with serve and protect decide that it's ok to kill people, we all have a major problem.

If that's how many unarmed blacks they're killing, how many armed blacks did they kill? And how many were permanently disabled by police brutality? And how many were hospitalised by their severe violence? The numbers assaulted, harassed and wrongfully detained will be immeasurable, let alone the inconvenience they inflict on innocent people just because of the colour of their skin.

There is a systemic and institutional racist problem in many white-majority countries, for which white trash humans are directly responsible. The levels of discrimination vary widely of course, from EDL and Nazis and KKK and white supremacist organisations to unconscious bias from people crossing the road to avoid blacks and everything in between including employers (with either a conscious or unconscious bias).

Focusing on the manifestation and the symptoms of the problem fails to see the root cause of the problem itself. This is a white man-created problem that only white man can address. The subjugation of racial minorities will inevitably result in explosions of crime rates. Deprivation, discrimination and hopelessness is bound to generate consequences. That white man systematically perpetuates the unjust conditions from which the crime arises is the greater injustice.

I didn't say he was going to have a great season, I simply noted what you yourself have written in bold and wished him well.

I didn't say that you said he was going to have a great season.

You're not arguing for the sake of it. You only post stuff that supports the management of AFC.

This could be because of having a glass fully full approach to life, the perennial optimist.

Or it could be that you are not real (as I have long suspected) and act like a AFC club stooge on these forums. It does appear strange that your ONLY posts are to decry any posts that criticise the club and to post total shite in blind support, without ever posting anything but. Your ONLY and consistent contribution is that everything at AFC is great and that anyone dissenting from your view is wrong. I don't like frauds.

I didn't say that you said he was going to have a great season.

You're not arguing for the sake of it. You only post stuff that supports the management of AFC.

This could be because of having a glass fully full approach to life, the perennial optimist.

Or it could be that you are not real (as I have long suspected) and act like a AFC club stooge on these forums. It does appear strange that your ONLY posts are to decry any posts that criticise the club and to post total shite in blind support, without ever posting anything but. Your ONLY and consistent contribution is that everything at AFC is great and that anyone dissenting from your view is wrong. I don't like frauds.

Leaving aside the fact that pretty much your entire post was wrong and that you're batshit mental - I'm genuinely interested in how someone backing McInnes would make them a "fraud"?

Leaving aside the fact that pretty much your entire post was wrong and that you're batshit mental - I'm genuinely interested in how someone backing McInnes would make them a "fraud"?

I didn't say that you are a fraud just for backing McInnes. I say that you're a fraud because of everything you post. You're not real. People like you don't exist in the NE. They don't go to pubs. You are a waste of oxygen.

As for the first sentence, more evidence of your unreality. If my "entire post was wrong", you would have proved it by presenting facts. You do know the difference between facts and opinions don't you? And not for the first time you say I'm "batshit mental" but again you never offer any argument in support of this view? I would very much hope that the world I inhabit is so polar opposite than the one you inhabit that I may well be proud to be "batshit mental". Even the term isn't real, like from a comic read by public schoolboy types.

Rocket, one day me and you are going to be best mates. I can already feel a bromance beginning.

After this wonderfully disarming, highly witty response, let me teach you something.

You know you come across people who immediately and instinctively repulse you? I'm not even talking about the likes of Hancock, Raab, Gove, Jenrick, Shapps, Williamson and the rest of the sycophants employed by BlowJob. They're repulsive for sure but their corruption, crimes, lies and agenda are so patent and see-through that there's no work to be done for hate to start to register.

The frauds who are invisible in the real world and who peddle their agendas on social media are the more interesting cases, and more satisfying too. It's not a slow burn as such to watch them act and then form concrete impressions. From the off they're instantly repellant and only in time does the consistency of their posting reveal the insincerity of their positions. Never forget that just because you (and the majority) don't have the skills to even imagine that the words we use - the sentence construction and the flow of them, not just vocabulary - reveals everything about character, there are many of us who can.

The most revealing common trait that the social media phoneys have is to peddle agendas only, forgetting that in order to gain traction and credibility, they need to pretend that they're human too. The remarkable exclusivity of their purpose forgets to comment on their favourite restaurants, personal preferences in other fitba, that they might have a personal life or a job, in fact nothing that might reveal who they are. It's like a default position a bot might be programmed for and the singular narrowness of their posting defines their purpose.

After this wonderfully disarming, highly witty response, let me teach you something.

You know you come across people who immediately and instinctively repulse you? I'm not even talking about the likes of Hancock, Raab, Gove, Jenrick, Shapps, Williamson and the rest of the sycophants employed by BlowJob. They're repulsive for sure but their corruption, crimes, lies and agenda are so patent and see-through that there's no work to be done for hate to start to register.

The frauds who are invisible in the real world and who peddle their agendas on social media are the more interesting cases, and more satisfying too. It's not a slow burn as such to watch them act and then form concrete impressions. From the off they're instantly repellant and only in time does the consistency of their posting reveal the insincerity of their positions. Never forget that just because you (and the majority) don't have the skills to even imagine that the words we use - the sentence construction and the flow of them, not just vocabulary - reveals everything about character, there are many of us who can.

The most revealing common trait that the social media phoneys have is to peddle agendas only, forgetting that in order to gain traction and credibility, they need to pretend that they're human too. The remarkable exclusivity of their purpose forgets to comment on their favourite restaurants, personal preferences in other fitba, that they might have a personal life or a job, in fact nothing that might reveal who they are. It's like a default position a bot might be programmed for and the singular narrowness of their posting defines their purpose.

One of the things that hasn't been reported from the Russian report - that Putin has been trying to influence whether Derek McInnes stays on as Aberdeen manager or not.

20 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Tommie Hoban made an appearance as a substitute apparently

Supposedly we are thin on ground for defenders. Still not convinced I would be giving Hoban a deal however. Just not reliable enough health wise.

35 minutes ago, Jute said:

Supposedly we are thin on ground for defenders. Still not convinced I would be giving Hoban a deal however. Just not reliable enough health wise.

Pretty much how I feel about the situation. No doubting his potential ability, it's more his ability to play consistently which concerns me.

Firstly, loving the new look forum. Much easier to use on a mobile.

Draw with Hibs - having to base everything on a mini-report on the Aberdeen website. I suppose from Derek McInnes' point of view he's using the lockout to keep Rangers guessing as much as possible as to his tactics (unless clubs are still allowed to send scouts to games). Noticed Hayes, Kennedy, McGinn, Anderson, Bryson, Ojo and Ferguson were all on the pitch at the same time. Makes you wonder who played where - did Hayes play left-back, overlapping Kennedy? Did he play left-wing with Kennedy through the middle? Who was the more advanced midfielder out of Bryson and Ferguson?

Like I say, keeps Steven Gerrard guessing ahead of next week, so as frustrating as it is fair fucks if we spring a surprise next Saturday.

Does Anderson start v Rangers? He's played far more pre-season games than Cosgrove. Huge decision as Cosgrove is a sort of talisman, but by the looks of it Anderson has had a good pre-season.

Hoban - glad he got a run-out and I'd like to see us take a risk on him, even a pay as you play deal. Devlin not fit and Hoban a better player than Taylor.

Bryson - will judge him when I see him play but commented he was looking trim the other day and now has a goal too. Positive signs.

Shite - I'm starting to get optimistic about this season.